Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I think the LP was mixed and mastered incredibly well, regardless of the content. The CD mix/master was slightly crushed and had pretty poor separation, but holy hell does it sound good on vinyl. Especially parts like the noodling guitar intro on Conspiracy. And Hayley's vocals are incredibly lush on the LP mix.

But yes, thanks for the hard work Travis!

Future wish list: Summer Tic 7"

I think self titled is their best album

Brand new eyes

Riot

All we know

Also waiting for that riot announcement!

I was just thinking about how I would order their albums, starting with the best, and you completely nailed it. I want the announcement to come soon but I also want it to hold off until I catch up on all the November releases!

Agreed. I can't wait for riot!

also going to see paramore in concert soon im stoked

I'm catching them November 11th! I've never seen them live, so I'm pretty much as pumped as it gets.

If Riot! gets pressed I'd be less upset that USPS lost mine in the mail. haha

I was just thinking about how I would order their albums, starting with the best, and you completely nailed it. I want the announcement to come soon but I also want it to hold off until I catch up on all the November releases!

I'm catching them November 11th! I've never seen them live, so I'm pretty much as pumped as it gets.

I saw them on Oct 18 and they were amazing. Definitely a great show! 

Haha I'm seeing them nov 9!! Never seen em before either. Not huge on stadium shows but the last album was just too damn good to pass up seeing live.

Hope you arent' a big fan of their first record though. I understand it's the self-titled tour but one song from AWKIF? C'mon now... and only 3-4 from Riot!? :/

Can't really blame them, they spent the last five years playing the same songs every night. And the old songs aren't the same without the Farros.