Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

It just really sucks that I've had legit questions about both of these releases and haven't even bothered to ask because it's simply Zay hijacking them. No relevant information can get through.

I've mainly stopped following the Paramore threads on here lately cause they are absolutely insane.

What questions do you have about this?

They gave you all the rights?

I had an agreement with them and they were going to send over the contract with full rights given and whatnot and it just didnt happen. 

So technically no, I would have been pissed if they sent over the contract with full rights and then pressed it themselves.

Guest zayzay87971

oh man i wish i had all the limited vinlz rekkids that zayzay says he has. This is my pitiful paramore collection

10851557223_261e4584c6_n.jpg

Hmmmm impressive and yeah you need the miserybusiness/pressure jukebox record and your missing one of the UK misery business 7 inches

Guest zayzay87971

Hmmmm impressive and yeah you need the miserybusiness/pressure jukebox record and your missing one of the UK misery business 7 inches

oh yes silly me and the crush crush crush 2 different variants and the misery business cd/record 5 inch record