Any alternatives to Deadformat.net?

Mine is working, but it's not pulling down artwork for whatever reason.

I use MilkCrate and Discollector, and this has been a problem since the end of January, and I think it's for all apps that access discogs. From a Discollector update on Jan 28th:

"Discogs has changed the options available for third party access to their services. As a result, the fast image and release proxies had to be removed. Also, images (and thumbnails) are now severely restricted to us as developers, so we were forced to remove them."

Any records I've added to my collection since then don't show artwork in either app. 

We could ask Nick how he plans to expand the "tradelist" portion of the site. Apparently, he he's going to add a marketplace section for sale/trades in the near future.

I think it would be cool to add everything to discogs to see what my stuff is "valued" at but with nearly 1K records, it would be such an arduous task. 

Been looking for a good app to keep track of everything, might have to make the switch to discogs. What app is everyone using? I'm seeing MilkCrate which is only a dollar, anyone tried this?

I use this and it seems fine but not 100% for what I'd like it to do. Seems slow to load my collection (about 530 or so) but when it loads it's OK. Only really good for checking your own collection because searching for releases brings up an unorganised list (which is shit when you're used to the chronological order of Discogs online).

Discogs is great for databasing your stuff, the best IMO. If you want to sell, it's already on there. Some discussion about pressings and very easy to navigate. Took me like two days to catalogue my whole collection and now everything I have is on there (bar the last 20 or so I haven't put on yet).