Help me find people who bid up BTBAM eBay auction & get free TEST

I'll clear things up. 

2 people bid up an auction - the two people I called out here are probably not the ones who did it so I'm a dick. 

Yo Casey Casey is insecure in some way, not sure if he can't provided to his wife, or what - but becomes a super funny guy on the internet to make up for whatever shortcoming he has. He started a record label so he could pay (and sometimes not pay) people to put his logo on the sleeve and put copies in his webstore that not nearly as many people buy as the main label's who actually put the work into it. 

He should just sell test presses of records with his labels logo on them for a lot of money, if that's the case.

1) I don't own a record label

2) If I get a test pressing of something for free that I worked on, I have every right to sell it. 

3) The test pressing that I had for sale that just ended went for $28.

To set the record straight. I was a month and a half late in paying Ross the remaining balance on my variant of the Acceptance record... a partnership he approached me on. 

We have worked together on a few releases and I was returning the favor by giving him a variant of So Young, So Insane: an album I "did all the work on." 

It's public knowledge that I just had a baby. The doctors visits were something I wasn't prepared for.

Not that this is anyone's business but me and Ross, but since it was brought up in a public forum, I figured I'd provide my side of things.

To set the record straight. I was a month and a half late in paying Ross the remaining balance on my variant of the Acceptance record... a partnership he approached me on. 

We have worked together on a few releases and I was returning the favor by giving him a variant of So Young, So Insane: an album I "did all the work on." 

It's public knowledge that I just had a baby. The doctors visits were something I wasn't prepared for.

Not that this is anyone's business but me and Ross, but since it was brought up in a public forum, I figured I'd provide my side of things.

For the record, I have no problem with casey and patrick's opinions in no way reflect that of myself or Enjoy The Ride. Casey was in contact and up front & in touch with me throughout the entire process which was much appreciated so in in no way do I have a problem with how things played out given the circumstance.  Casey I apologize for any of this being brought up in public forum as it was unprofessional and unnecessary.  Now the record is set straight on my side....hopefully you two can just try to avoid each other in this vast world that is known as the world wide web in order to avoid more confrontations like this 

And yes I did approach casey to be involved in the "acceptance" ep re-issue