I am still genuinely curious about the edit on WMAG. I stand by my theory of it being sourced from an import copy. Travis, any word on that?

We'll never get an answer on this. If Travis was even willing to address it, he's definitely not going to read through the wasteland this thread has become to see that people are wondering about it. Hot Topic won't address it because they already have everyone's money, and they honestly can't replace 2700 records without taking a huge loss.

Yep. I saw that, too. I'm more talking about the fact that we'll never get an answer as to what happened, and if they plan on doing anything about it. Obviously it was a mistake, that's the worst non-answer answer I've ever heard.

They're going to do...nothing? What, did you think they were going to: 

1) make an entirely new plate

2) press 2,700 new records

3) go through their receipts and find everyone who bought one of these, and

4) offer them all new copies?

Or did you think they'd just refund everyone 19.99 for each record?

I don't know what you expect from your question.

So then you've called/emailed Hot Topic yourself already then?

Because someone at customer service is going to have knowledge of the ins and outs of the mastering and pressing process of a vinyl record, and where in the process a breakdown occurred that an edited version of the song slipped through?

Travis is pretty much the only resource we've got that would actually know what went wrong, and he's been asked at least 5 times here. Not that I expect him to read through 30 pages of cat GIFs to see that, as the man has better things to do than we do.