Frodus - And We Washed... is getting repressed!

From the frodus.com forum:

--------------------------

Lovitt will be repressing the "weapons" vinyl with a bonus demo track of "there will be no more scum" (originally appearing on a T&N comp). What should we do?

1. Picture vinyl with NO insert... one side is the Frodus head and the other the cover art.

2. Regular 12" sleeve with fancy full color insert and colored vinyl.

Help us decide..

thank you.

-The CEO

---------------------

Needless to say, I'm fucking PUMPED. Luckily everyone over there seems to have the sense enough to vote for heavyweight vinyl instead of a picture disc.

I just wanted to get the facts straight here...what I originally said:

"It was originally supposed to be released by T&N, but they got dropped because they knew they were breaking up before the record came out. FBR ended up putting out the CD, and the original vinyl pressing was done by Day After Records in the Czech Republic."

This was a bit off, but here's the real story, straight from Shelby:

We got off T&N cuz we didn't feel like they were the right fit for us anymore... then we were about to sign to SUB POP and then we broke up. That is how it went down. Then the album was lingering and that oil-tycoon funded label MIA (from NYC) signed us.. then they went under. I went to NYC and took some of their cool 60s office chairs as collateral. And then FBR signed us cuz our friend Tony Weinbender worked there and for some reason they were big enough fans that they didn't care if we were together or not. And then everyone started to care again about Frodus more than ever before as "weapons" comes out 2 years after it is recorded! Bizarroworld.

• 4 months later...