New GIVE releases coming this winter...

This winter, Photobooth Records will be releasing a limited live 7". After that, Give will release it's 1st true LP and several 12" EPs. I know they have been working on a lot of songs. Can't wait to hear them all. Give are one of the best bands going these days. So DC, so awesome. Stay tuned for details.

Check out Give. http://givemusical.bandcamp.com/

http://youtu.be/1PjEpFdyQeA

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

News from Give...

We are self-releasing the ELECTRIC FLOWER CIRCUS LP on our own label, Moonflower records and in addition to this we are also releasing two 12" maxi-singles. One with Revelation Records and one with Lockin' Out Records. The 12"s on Rev and Lockin Out will include one A-side from the LP with an alternate mix and 3-4 B-sides exclusive to each 12".

Hopefully they will be out soon...

News from Give...

We are self-releasing the ELECTRIC FLOWER CIRCUS LP on our own label, Moonflower records and in addition to this we are also releasing two 12" maxi-singles. One with Revelation Records and one with Lockin' Out Records. The 12"s on Rev and Lockin Out will include one A-side from the LP with an alternate mix and 3-4 B-sides exclusive to each 12".

Hopefully they will be out soon...

This is awesome news.  I can't wait.

• 4 months later...