PO: Backtrack - Lost In Life LP

SBarry

Every time I refresh the page it still has the circle variant as a VIP pre-order, am I doing something wrong here?

Hmm not too sure, from what I recall if you had VIP access you were able to pre order the new record an hour before the general public. Not too sure what's going on if the general public still can't access pre orders as this went live at 8am.

When did B9 start doing the VIP thing?  Don't remember that ever coming up before.

I think with the NFG live record.

Still not sure, what I think of this.

Especially when it comes to shipping to Europe, I'd prefer to pay $5 for the 7inch to get the VIP ticket, but have it shipped with the actual 12inch.

Clicked Add to cart and.....

• The BACKTRACK 'Lost In Life' LP (Clear w/ Circle Swatches/300) is not currently available. Please contact us for availability of this item.

Bummed.

same here. actually, I was checking out and upon "send order" it gave the out of stock message...

switching to the bundle. they should have saved some for the bundles. *fingers crossed*

Hey everyone, thanks for the support so far. The couple of you able to sneak in between the VIP pre order being live and items being activated, congrats haha. It must have been a 30 second window! We've only done this one other time so it's still pretty new. Vinyl for the 7's are in and we're just waiting on the jackets and are hoping to have them in this week so we'll start shipping those out soon.

Hey everyone, thanks for the support so far. The couple of you able to sneak in between the VIP pre order being live and items being activated, congrats haha. It must have been a 30 second window! We've only done this one other time so it's still pretty new. Vinyl for the 7's are in and we're just waiting on the jackets and are hoping to have them in this week so we'll start shipping those out soon.

Now I feel special ha, I emailed Tyler at orders because I'm a tard and got two of the clear with circles variant, was trying to see if I can switch one to the half white half blue

I actually was a "VIP" but when I hit the site at 8 AM sharp it didn't ask me for my password. So I just shrugged and continued checking out.