Recent purchases

Guest conoley
I may regret this but I am gonna go with the Green, I have a weird feeling about the Blue one especially since there are only supposed to be 20 and there are 21 closed auctions and 3 or 4 more that are still going? Who knows.

Brian

I was worried about this too, so I bought it but I'm going to wait to see what the real deal is before paying. It kinds of stinks because Alk3 is a band I am trying to collect, and this kind of thing makes it more expensive.

went to a show tonight and picked up...

Heads Up!/Red Handed - Split 7" (Light green vinyl--Heads Up! Final show cover #20/30)

Go It Alone - Histories 7"(green vinyl /200)

Permanent - Sleeping 7" (yellow vinyl)

Permanent - Sink|Swim LP (teal vinyl /300)

a couple of sweet Shook Ones shirts!!

went to a show tonight and picked up...

Heads Up!/Red Handed - Split 7" (Light green vinyl--Heads Up! Final show cover #20/30)

Go It Alone - Histories 7"(green vinyl /200)

Permanent - Sleeping 7" (yellow vinyl)

Permanent - Sink|Swim LP (teal vinyl /300)

a couple of sweet Shook Ones shirts!!

ah I wish I knew, I've wanted to score a shook ones shirt, but am not too into their designs on revhq, or their online store...

they're awesome. they stole the artwork from Decendents' "Everything Sucks" album, changed the name at the top to SHOOK ONES, and on the newspaper milo's reading, it says "Everything Shooks". they had it in grey w/ black print and blue w/ white print. i bought the grey/black. they also have another one (i believe it's older, too), where they stole the Toy Machine thing with the letters written on the fingers. So it reads "S H O" "O O K O N E S" instead of Toy Machine.

they're awesome. they stole the artwork from Decendents' "Everything Sucks" album, changed the name at the top to SHOOK ONES, and on the newspaper milo's reading, it says "Everything Shooks". they had it in grey w/ black print and blue w/ white print. i bought the grey/black. they also have another one (i believe it's older, too), where they stole the Toy Machine thing with the letters written on the fingers. So it reads "S H O" "O O K O N E S" instead of Toy Machine.

sweeeet. I have a friend in Portland that sees them a lot, I'll have to tell him to pick up one of those descendents ones for me.

for my reintroduction into vinyl after about 6-7 years...I have all of these on the way/preordered

Drag the River/ The Dents "Found all parts" (white)

Tim Barry "Luarel St. Demos" (brown)

Chuck Ragan "Feast or Famine"

Heavens "Patent Pending"

Bomb the Music Industry "Get Warmer"

Rumbleseat 'is dead" (dark grey)

Against Me! "Reinventing Axl Rose" (swampwater green)

Against Me! "Disco Before the Breakdown" 7"

I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but I ordered it yesterday -

http://www.piratespressrecords.com/store_001.html

Also got in on the Art of the Underground 7" series ... I need to really stop spending money...

Jesus christ, that is dirt cheap. If I cared about more than one of the bands, I'd order it in a second.

I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but I ordered it yesterday -

http://www.piratespressrecords.com/store_001.html

Also got in on the Art of the Underground 7" series ... I need to really stop spending money...

yeah i got it. it's pretty cool. nothing super spectacular that everyone should have.

as for recent purchases, i won't be making any soon. my bank account just took a huge blow, and to this day, this one has beat how much i spent on any couple of records.

Lawrence Arms - Apathy and Exhaustion (green vinyl /219)

Lawrence Arms - Oh Calcutta (blue vinyl /240)

had the day off so i trekked to a record store i used to frequent but haven't been to in about six years...picked up some nice stuff and the dude gave me a sweet discount too.

HWM - a flight and a crash/1st press/red

lungfish - sound in time (new/sealed)

the ah club - kiss the sky goodbye (hadn't heard of them but it's on shrimper rec's who are usually solid and it's got nice handscreened covers)

the snakes - happy (mike hampton from embrace/one last wish)

giant's chair - purity and control (#'d 212--anyone have pressing info on this?)

bracket - 924 forestville street (red wax)

worst case scenario - st (justin and brandt from unwound)

bloodbats - stopping a freight train on a dime (ex-dag nasty)

spinanes - manos

regulatorwatts - aesthetics of no drag

i get home from spending all my money on booze in the city and spend all my imaginary credit money on theeeeeeessssseeeeeeee.....

jesu/eluvium split pre-order w-hydrahead - limited shirt included

Torche – In Return 10”+CD [cokebottle blue w-silver smoke]

Torche – In Return 10”+CD [blue w-planets]

Torche – ST repress 12” [brown w-splatter]

Isis – In the Absence of Truth 2LP [red/yellow] 2nd Press

Pygmy Lush – Bitter River [trans purple]

Craw – Bodies for Strontium 90 [trans purple]

god, i need to make more money

Honor system - 100% synthetic - clear vinyl

Honor System - 100% synthetic - clear blue viny

Ignite - past our means lp - clear yellow/orange vinyl

Judge - what it meant 2x lp - black vinyl - limited to 500

V/A - Dischord - four old 7" in a 12" - teen idols/soa/goverment issue/ youth brigade LP - clear vinyl

Guest conoley
yesterday i got get up kids-loveteller 7" on orange.

the packaging is really awesome.

its hand made with paper the they got in some other country and it limited to 200.

Nepal - by a women's collective. Also, the photo and spray painted lettering is wicked.