Recent purchases

I need to preorder the new Tim Hecker/i'm jealous that you got the Disentigration Loops box. That is awesome man,

Thanks.  I've had Ravedeath in my collection for a while now, and have always enjoyed it... but never decided to explore more of his work, for whatever reason.  With the announcement of Virgins, I figured now would be a good time as any to delve into the backlog.  Very happy I did.  I have pretty high expectations for Virgins at this point.

And the d|p boxset was just a matter of timing.  I've been eying it for a month now, watching the quantities dwindle at TRL.  It dipped into single digits yesterday, so I pulled the trigger knowing that I have a bonus check a few weeks out.  They restocked a few hours later (naturally), but it still feels good to get it out of the way.  I've heard great things about the packaging on it.  Really stoked for it to show up.

Sure thing.

C1 // Aquilus: Griseus

A4 // Tim Hecker: Harmony In Ultraviolet

B4 // Tim Hecker: An Imaginary Country

C4 // Tim Hecker: Virgins (PO)

D4 // Toe: The Book About My Idle Plot On A Vague Anxiety (PO)

E4 // Toe: Songs, Ideas We Forgot (PO)

G4 // Volcano Choir: Repave

H4 // Wife: Stoic

I4 // William Basinski: The Disintegration Loops boxset.

Derek, I'm listening to the new Volcano Choir now and holy shit! Dunno how I missed these guys, especially when I went through a big Bon Iver phase earlier in the year. Any chance somebody wants to grab me a blue copy from a Newbury store and ship it to Aus? :)

new order - brotherhood

Great record! Speaking of New Order, I managed to grab a couple of 12" singles (Blue Monday, Thieves Like Us) this afternoon while dropping off some tapes for consignment...

phx-scores-08302013_zpsf0b7afab.jpg

Great record! Speaking of New Order, I managed to grab a couple of 12" singles (Blue Monday, Thieves Like Us) this afternoon while dropping off some tapes for consignent...

That's awesome man, nice pick-ups too. 

It's kind of cool, its actually an Italian imported version so some of the songs are different recordings. bizarre love triangle isn't as long but its a lot "airier" if that makes sense - I'm feeling it, nice to have a few oddities in the collection.

Derek, I'm listening to the new Volcano Choir now and holy shit! Dunno how I missed these guys, especially when I went through a big Bon Iver phase earlier in the year. Any chance somebody wants to grab me a blue copy from a Newbury store and ship it to Aus? :)

Their debut in 2009 (Unmap) was nothing to write home about, in my opinion.  But with Team Iver on pause, I figured the new Volcano Choir album could be a suitable means of tiding me over.  And I certainly wasn't mistaken.  I'm glad you dig the record... I've been enjoying it thoroughly for the past few weeks.

^the hussy weed seizure^

Just wanted to add that the ebay seller 'moneyforluna' says he has at least 10 new copies left. His BIN price 9.99 w free ship. I offered 7 and got it. Wished I went lower. Haha.

Good lookin' out homie, and a great BIN deal. Jump on it VC people.