Recent purchases

feist - the reminder lp

kevin drew - tbtf 7"

How much was The Reminder there in Canada? (assuming you bought it somewhere there) I might need to get someone to pick one up for me.

A&C vinyl isn't that cheap; they usually charge about 18 for an lp/2xlp. my local guy usually charges 19-21. i'd be happy to pick one up for you if you're willing to pay.

xfedaykinx, how is the selection overall at generation records? i use to buy all my vinyl there in the late 90's, but then they moved it all downstairs and i couldn't find anything anymore. just wondering if its worth a trip back to.

as for recent purchases, Into Another "Creep Eepy" on Clear Red from ebay.

anyone have any other colored Into Another records they would like to part with?

depends on what youre into, i guess. i never seem to have a problem finding something to get. usually many more things that id like to pick up than my budget will allow. and im just talking about new stuff, i havent had the luxury of having the time to look through all of the used stuff they have. how far's the trip for you?

depends on what youre into, i guess. i never seem to have a problem finding something to get. usually many more things that id like to pick up than my budget will allow. and im just talking about new stuff, i havent had the luxury of having the time to look through all of the used stuff they have. how far's the trip for you?

Not far, i'm in Bergen county and i find myself in the city quite often. it sounds like Generation is worth checking out again. where about in north jersey are you?

How much was The Reminder there in Canada? (assuming you bought it somewhere there) I might need to get someone to pick one up for me.

A&C vinyl isn't that cheap; they usually charge about 18 for an lp/2xlp. my local guy usually charges 19-21. i'd be happy to pick one up for you if you're willing to pay.

Yeah, I'll hit you up next paycheck. Thanks dude!

Not far, i'm in Bergen county and i find myself in the city quite often. it sounds like Generation is worth checking out again. where about in north jersey are you?

my parents live in allendale [also in Bergen], but ive recently moved into an apartment in jersey city, so i find myself in the city much more often.

Last time I went to North Jersey, I was there for 7 hours total and someone busted my passenger side window and stole my CD player. This was in the dead of winter and that day I had to drive 6 hours home. Fucking wack.

On the bright side, I just bought The Ocean - Fluxion/Aeolian box set, second press /500

was in ann arbor this past weekend and got a bunch of stuff at encore:

experimental audio research 'mesmerised' lp

experimental audio research 'beyond the pale' lp

the darkside 'melomania' lp

the shortwave channel lp

bedhead 10"

jessamine s/t 2xlp

jessamine 'long arm of coincidence' 2xlp

mail:

dianogah 'millions of brazilians' lp

spacemen 3 'recurring' lp

loop 'the world in your eyes' lp [original on head]