Recent purchases

just paid for the Baroness - Second [CLEAR!!!] i won on ebay. i swear someone must have slept on this as i got it for TWENTY BUCKS. fuck i am overjoyed!

I fucking slept on it. I had planned to bid at the last second but totally forgot. Ugh.

well then thank you sir! im sure ill return the favor at some point or other.

i refuse to listen to cut the crap. combat rock had some good songs.

True, but Combat Rock also had "Overpowered By Funk."

FUNK OUT!

combat rock also had Car Jamming. and i always thought that was a really great tune.

don't forget sandanista! came between london calling and combat rock. now THAT record.... i can't fully understand. the bad/overly ambitious outweighed the good.

True, but Combat Rock also had "Overpowered By Funk."

FUNK OUT!

combat rock also had Car Jamming. and i always thought that was a really great tune.

don't forget sandanista! came between london calling and combat rock. now THAT record.... i can't fully understand. the bad/overly ambitious outweighed the good.

I really like the first 3 albums, London Calling is in my opinion one of the greatest records ever. I never heard the whole Sandinista!, I have some singles off it. But lots of people hate it, some enjoy it....so opinions are mixed

I've never heard cut the crap, i also have some singles off of it, but don' t like them. Heard a lot of bad things about it, ad the cover is hideous,but hey, it was cheap....and I sorta started collecting The Clash.

I read the biography "passion is a fashion" a while back, and after London Calling (if i recall correctly) Joe and Mick started drifting apart musically....Joe went to New York and was totally into Funk, the beginnings of Hip-Hop, and a lot of other new music,and Mick just wanted to make straight up Rock music a la Should i Stay or should i go...

FUNK OUT!

I really like the first 3 albums, London Calling is in my opinion one of the greatest records ever. I never heard the whole Sandinista!, I have some singles off it. But lots of people hate it, some enjoy it....so opinions are mixed

I've never heard cut the crap, i also have some singles off of it, but don' t like them. Heard a lot of bad things about it, ad the cover is hideous,but hey, it was cheap....and I sorta started collecting The Clash.

I read the biography "passion is a fashion" a while back, and after London Calling (if i recall correctly) Joe and Mick started drifting apart musically....Joe went to New York and was totally into Funk, the beginnings of Hip-Hop, and a lot of other new music,and Mick just wanted to make straight up Rock music a la Should i Stay or should i go...

i don't know about this. mick did go on to do big audio dynamite, which was hardly straight up rock. i can see what you mean about joe...i think.

i don't know about this. mick did go on to do big audio dynamite, which was hardly straight up rock. i can see what you mean about joe...i think.

I think it was more what they wanted the Clash to become, Joe wanted to experiment even more with Funk and Hip-Hop elements, and Mick wanted them to become the Who...