Recent purchases

MuthaFucka What!

PINK LINCOLNS - BACK FROM THE PINK ROOM on colored vinyl

MURDER BY DEATH - WHO WILL SURVIVE & WHAT WILL BE LEFT OF on colored vinyl

Which Back From The Pink Room pressing?

Reckless Records has the Greedy Bastard pressing for cheap.

www.reckless.com

i dont know but for 10 bucks i dont care. i got outbid on the one you PMed me about on ebay and i bid in the high 20s.

I will let you know... its probably the white and pink splatter.

This is amazing news. Now I'm even more excited for it arrive!!

ps, I am insanely jelous of your Fall Out Boy records. If you are EVER looking to get rid of them, I am definitely interested. haha. Did they only make 500 in total of FUTCT? Or was that colour only 500?

they released 1000 on black vinyl and the 500 was on gold. I got black vinyl but if i new at the time i would of got gold lol.

Thanks for correcting that info. I didn't know the black was of 1000. Sorry I don't really want to get rid of my pez record. It was the first record I got so yeah sorry. I have a anthem 7x7" set up on ebay right now though.

no worries. wait umm.. i think it might be out of 2000 lol. sorry. one of them, pretty sure 2000.

It's hand numbered too plus they threw in a ton of free stuff. You'll probably get it quick then. I had to import it and I'm on the other side of the country as well so it took a little over a month for me to get.

You were definitely right. My Moneen album came today, it looks amazing. I absolutely love it. And they gave me a bunch of free awesome posters.