Gossip Hour: Connor Oberst Accused of Rape

... :/ :/ :/

Am I the only one who thinks its the most impressive addition to his solo name

No I would agree! I think this album is again a great example of his writing. Only objection I really have is ending the album with the word "ain't." It bugs me so much that he couldn't just use a less colloquial term.

No I would agree! I think this album is again a great example of his writing. Only objection I really have is ending the album with the word "ain't." It bugs me so much that he couldn't just use a less colloquial term.

I'm so surprisd to hear that! I thougt the ending of the album was the most powerful since Cassadaga. The simplicity and amount of reflection in the calmly spoken phrase "some will say you're brave... soom e will say.. you ain't." Completely encapsulates the album, and in a way his entire career imo. Its one of my favorite lines,and my favorite album closer next to "-stepped into the woods, felt lost and found with every step I took." Maybe. I do love it though

• 2 weeks later...