PO: Morgan Delt / Doug Tuttle / Klaus Johann (first 100 guaranteed colored)

Thanks to user JIGOKU for the info

http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=69683288972420329db7c6337&id=67afd093e7&e=502812b3e9

A couple of us barely orderd 10 minutes ago and we got an email response saying they are going quick but it's a solid bundle if you love kraut/psych/pop/acid folk

35$ shipped for 2 albums + 7" all different artist

morgandelt.jpg

PO bundle is now sold out. I woke at 5AM and was unable to get back to sleep so I checked my emails and placed an order 2 hours after the initial email from Trouble In Mind. I emailed the label and Lisa replied with: 

If it let you place the order then you will receive colored vinyl.

Thanks
Lisa

Check my post above, Lisa said that if you made an order you'll be getting colored vinyl. Just streamed the new Doug Tuttle record and it is killer, glad to have been up at the right time to get my order in.

Duuuude that Doug Tuttle single that I heard... Goddamn it's awesome that they made me buy the bundle because I really had that Morgan Delt LP on my radar, that Tuttle record is looking to be the perfect compliment, going to have a super psych spring between these and Temples

And seriously thanks Jigoku for posting about Morgan in the other thread

Just a heads up, slime green Morgan Delt was apparently pre-order only (around /250) and Morgan thinks that any orders from Trouble In Mind will be on black. The description said "randomly mixed" vinyl earlier this morning so I'm guessing if you ordered while it still said that then you'll be receiving one of those colours.

Just a heads up, slime green Morgan Delt was apparently pre-order only (around /250) and Morgan thinks that any orders from Trouble In Mind will be on black. The description said "randomly mixed" vinyl earlier this morning so I'm guessing if you ordered while it still said that then you'll be receiving one of those colours.

So if you ordered the vinyl bundle you're getting the green vinyl? I e-mailed trouble in mind a few times ... and this is what lisa said about ordering the vinyl bundle:

"if it let you place the order then you will be receiving colored vinyl"

I really hope I get a green one!

Yep! Morgan posted on Facebook that the slime green were available through the Trouble In Mind pre-order and sold out then and there. The randomly colored were available this morning but have also sold out according to another post of his, a few stores should still be getting copies of those apparently.

Ah! I actually don't mind if I get the slime green and someone else get's another color and wants to trade hit me up!  I'll post an update when my package arrives and see's which colors I get and what you got if you're wanting mines and if I'm wanting yours! Just great songs from what I've heard definitely going to try and get some major doja for this

Forgot to mention yesterday that my retail copy of Morgan Delt was on marbled maroon vinyl. 

I don't know how typical that is, but i thought i would mention it. 

With very few exceptions, the first press (usually 500) of every TIM release is on randomly mixed "trash" vinyl. Some are held for online orders/preorders, and the rest are distributed to shops. Every subsequent repress is on black vinyl.

It was specifically mentioned that the Morgan Delt issue on "slime green" was a mailorder-only. So there must be another batch of "mixed vinyl" too.