NFG pressing for new 7"

"H2O Nothing To Prove Hits Stores May 27th, 2008. After almost seven years since their last full-length, we decided that we'd give you a quick taste and make the next two months a little easier to wait and we wanted to give you a quick sample and PROVE to you that Nothing To Prove is proof that H2O is indeed back and better than ever. Featuring two songs from the upcoming album, "1995" and "Nothing To Prove," this is limited to 1000 copies and will never be pressed again.

This is one of 700. Limit 1 per customer."

is this what you mean? maybe I'm an idiot, but it doesn't make sense, throwing around 700 and 1000.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my closest one didnt have any so i got them to get me one in from a diff store and it ended up being the picture disc version :( sucky

So hot topic can do inter-store transfers of vinyl?

ive asked stores before and some said they can do it no problem (sometimes theres a minimum purchase amount though so maybe just a 7" isnt enough but they did it for an lp...another store was kinda lame about it and said that the other store you want it at has to email them blahh dee blah...i think they were just too lazy to send it to them