Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

I am not a Lena Dunham fan but I will say she does seem to have a positive outlook on body image.

I was taught at a young age that I was too fat and not pretty enough, so I have serious self esteem issues.

I'm glad that so many people are trying to make sure girls don't feel this way anymore.

Self love is so so so so important and I wish I was taught that growing up.

I am not a Lena Dunham fan but I will say she does seem to have a positive outlook on body image.

I was taught at a young age that I was too fat and not pretty enough, so I have serious self esteem issues.

I'm glad that so many people are trying to make sure girls don't feel this way anymore.

Self love is so so so so important and I wish I was taught that growing up.

I dealt with the same thing….and from my own mother. It was a big struggle for me from when I was a little kid until I graduated College. My sister still deals with a lot of self esteem issues. Even though I think she gorgeous she never sees herself that way. As I got older and started loving myself more, I realized that looks aren't everything and you just have to live with what you've got. If you believe you are a unique and beautiful snowflake then others will see you that way as well. 

P.S. Farts are the funniest thing in the whole world. I love farts. 

I can't talk about recently, but I used to adoooore Aria and Hanna's outfits.

Then again my style icons include Mary Kate Olsen and people who hang out in cemeteries.

I'm only half kidding.

i read these recaps of all the episodes (almost as good as actually watching the episodes), and this snippet kind of summarizes how i feel about most things ive seen them wear this season:

'Aria begins this episode wearing a leather motorcycle jacket the color of a pack of Smarties. Later, she’s decked out in high-waist leopard-print pants, a fire truck red belt, and … is that a muscle tee? I don’t know, her hair looks fantastic, so whatever.'

Oh yes, Lena Dunham is my heroine and I love her to death for this reason and the fact that she is brilliant. I love the philosophy of "who gives a fuck" and "do what you want". Good for you in taking the steps to eat healthier and exercise because regardless of physique it is important for your health. As long as you love yourself that is all that really matters. 

I feel the exact same way - I can't stop watching Girls and although this season hasn't been as great as the other ones, I really like how Hannah's personality is unfolding. She is a fantastic writer and in a way, a great voice for body image obviously. 

And thank you  :D  I am already starting to feel great, but I honestly hate activity. I'm trying really hard to change my mindset haha.

the cast of PLL has the most bizarre fashion sense i have ever seen. scratch that. it's mostly just aria. and hanna.

I agree with Aria, at times. But I love Hanna's style. Spencer has been looking terrible lately for obvious reasons , but I never liked her style to begin with. 

For anyone who has watched this weeks episode, I just watched now and I can't handle it. It has been pretty boring lately, but this week had me on edge. 

I feel the exact same way - I can't stop watching Girls and although this season hasn't been as great as the other ones, I really like how Hannah's personality is unfolding. She is a fantastic writer and in a way, a great voice for body image obviously.  

i love girls but this season is a little hard to watch.  it seems like the characters all around adam and hannah are just SUCKING this season.

but adam and hannah 4 eva

I agree with Aria, at times. But I love Hanna's style. Spencer has been looking terrible lately for obvious reasons , but I never liked her style to begin with. 

For anyone who has watched this weeks episode, I just watched now and I can't handle it. It has been pretty boring lately, but this week had me on edge. 

ezra is now the creepiest creeper who ever creeped. also, twice this season hanna has worn some weird shiny metallic looking spandex pants and im just like ...wwhhhaaaaaaa....who dressed you?!

also, dislike the lack of paige in recent episodes. and caleb. cuz i totally ship caleb and hanna.

CALEB IS SUCH A BABBBBBEEE

(Also every time they mention him being from Allentown, I LOL. The best is when he talks about how awful and shady it is.)

ahahaha ACCURATE. CALEB SPEAKS DA TROOF.

it's hilarious that it's in PA, to me. also, whoever is dressing these people obviously has no idea what season it is. in any one episode someone has on a tank top and shorts, and in the next scene someone is wearing a jacket or some sort of cool weather clothing. PENNSYLVANIA IS A REAL PLACE. AND WE HAVE FOUR SEASONS, PEOPLE.

i realize this show asks us to suspend our disbelief about, uh, well, pretty much everything, but COME ONNNNN. give me this one little realistic thing!

i love girls but this season is a little hard to watch.  it seems like the characters all around adam and hannah are just SUCKING this season.

but adam and hannah 4 eva

I FUCKING LOVE GIRLS!!!! I love Adam's sister.. I cant remember the actress's name but shes great. I love me a good crazy person.

I miss Marnie and I feel like she had a lot of potential to be a great character..but it's just boring now. The only character (other than Hannah and Adam and sister drama) that I care about is Jessa. I wish they would bring Chris O'Dowd back!!! The fight between hannah and Adam's sister was hilarious. 

ezra is now the creepiest creeper who ever creeped. also, twice this season hanna has worn some weird shiny metallic looking spandex pants and im just like ...wwhhhaaaaaaa....who dressed you?!

also, dislike the lack of paige in recent episodes. and caleb. cuz i totally ship caleb and hanna.

Ugh I know right! When he walked to the creepy cellar with the chick peas I was yelling at my tv! And now they play the doom music every time they show his face on the screen and his glares... :mellow:  not okay.

And agreeing with the obvious - Caleb is gorgeous.  :wub: