Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

Speaking of cute bras and see through shirts: Aerie has the cutest bralettes and really good deals right now. I decided to just swing it on two I've been eyeing and the one color I want is SOLD OUT IN TWO DIFFERENT STYLES WHY

I'm angry, but considering purchasing it and then trading it in in-store.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any of you ladies want a 20% off coupon to Modcloth? They sent me one in an email today, and go figure, I already bought what I wanted from them last week. PM me if you do.

Also, Madie, you mentioned before that you were trying that meetup.com website for kickball I think? How'd that work out?

It worked out good and I even started my own meetup group for puppy play dates! It's slowed down now that it's colder.

as far as the other meet up groups. didn’t really make any solid friendships. but I am weird and don’t click with a lot of people so I’m used to it. lots of nice people though… enough to get my socialization in for the week. it can be a mixed bag, some of the people are awkward, shy, but they’re obviously trying to put themselves out there and I thought that was great. overall i’d say meetup is worth a try.

Sounds good! Gives me motivation to actually get off my butt and jump in. Though It doesn't seem like I have many options for meetup groups in my area that are relevant to my interests. How was the process of starting your own? Did you just make the group and people flock to it? I'd really like one for people with similar music tastes to go to concerts together but there's nothing like that around here. May have to make it myself.

• 3 months later...