PO: Trophy Scars - Holy Vacant (04.08)

Word. Thanks. Also, I don't know why i've never had this thought before, but it struck me last night that Jerry kinda sounds like if Tom Waits was doing vocals in a post-hardcore band, and I fucking love it.

Jerry takes a huge amount of inspiration from Tom Waits. I also fucking love it.

Got my package today, only the black variant inside :( Ordered both. Emailed Monotreme, hopefully they will sort it out for me soon. The packaging is amazing, the sleeves looks fantastic. The pins are pretty cool, a couple of nice stickers. Love that it came with a CD too. I don't think anyone is going to be disappointed with this release.

The album is killer, have only listen to the DD as of yet. But I am really looking forward to spinning this tonight. 

Just got my copy in the mail today. Never got tracking so it was a big surprise. Can't wait to put it on when I get home. I've held off on listening to the album before I received my record, and with what you guys have been saying about it, I'm pretty stoked.

When did you order yours? I didn't think they were being sent out til the first week of May or something for people in the US so if yours came suddenly with no tracking, I'm gonna be hovering outside my door for my mailman now lol.

I just got my copy and couldn't be more satisfied. Heavy 180g vinyl, slick looking, thick gatefold, anti-static inner sleeves, pins, stickers, colored poster with lyrics, cd, and the digital download in advance - this is one well done package and I'm happily giving Monotreme more of my money in the future. 

BObcXAO.jpg

February 7th. Just ordered the black, not both. Return address was from the band down in NJ, which is probably why it came so quickly to me.

Ahhhh I see. I'm in NC and placed my order in early March so who knows. But at least people are already receiving it.

How are you liking it?

Oh and ericfitforbattle, those pictures are amazing, I'm even more excited to get those goodies too.

How are you liking it?

I need to give it a few more listens, but the only thing I don't care for is the female singer. I forget which song it is, Gutted maybe?, she really sounds like Christina Aguilera and it just really turns me off.

Also, I wish the poster was something...else. As a girl, it's not like I'm going to hang that up or anything haha.