Daïtro // Y // Yellow Vinyl / 270

SlyVinyl brought this to my attention, but I didn't see a thread.  I figured I couldn't be the only person on board with Daïtro.

R-5355933-1391367476-5174.jpeg

"hey friends

for those who missed the previous pressings of Daïtro's final LP called "Y" from 2009, it is now available again... 270 copies with screened jackets, booklet + CD and transparent yellow vinyl."

R-5355933-1391619763-3835.jpeg

Order here.

$21 and change covers intentional shipping, and even gets you the CD version.  Really nice touch.  Considering the limited quantity on this, I really can't see it lasting long.

French screamo? Noice. Drumming is really fresh/tight.

I haven't explored their entire discography, but I quite enjoy everything I've heard.  Their represses pop up now and then and they're always quite cheap and of great quality.  Pretty happy to pick this one up, personally.  Band has a great energy and deserve extra exposure.

you can usually score these through bakeryoutlet, he sent me one like a year ago and theyre not on the store page. pretty sure deathwish and noidea had some copies a week ago.

very different but if you wonder what the guys from the band have been up to, they released really awesome records under the names "Baton Rouge" and "12XU"