Logan's Palm & Tarot Card Reading Thread

☾Corey (Converge88) 

Fire hands, your clan is building! 

As a fire hand you often find yourself on the intolerant side of things, this is generally because you have an 'always on the go' attitude and desire a variety in life. You're energetic and an individual. Fire hands are said to make great leaders. 

When it comes to the heart line, yours says that you are easy to fall in love. Your lines aren't entirely in focus, so it's hard to see all of them. But it looks like you have two breaks off of your heart line, both fall in the same spot as your original line, so it's likely they represent two major relationships you have had or will have in your life time. The circles in your heart line show times of sadness and depression, while the crosses are emotional trauma. 

Your head line is fairly short, which means you prefer physical achievements over intellectual ones. You're a realist who favors practicality and structure. The marks in your headline generally represent the big decisions you will have to make in your life. In your case, you have a large line connecting your head and heart. This could potentially represent a rather big decision that will affect your love life.

Your life line shows that you are energetic, strong, and excitable. The deepness of your life line shows your inner vitality. You have multiple breaks in your line which represent major changes in your life style. There seem to be two large pitch forks, one of them affecting your head line. All choices here are represented by equally long and deep lines, so there isn't necessarily one that seems like a bad option. Just follow your instinct and go with what feels right, you'll end up happy no matter what happens!

Your fingers say that you are generous in nature but often impatient! 

My boyfriend asked me if you would read his palms, and I'm like "WHOA. Whoa. One does not simply choose Logan to read their palms, the Logan chooses you"

So I tried to read them, and there was a lot of "I think this is this, and I can't tell what that line is doing, what is that line doing?"

logan, can you read your own palms? does that count? what do yours say?

Ugh, my palms are so sad. 

My palms go "Yo, sorry your life is so shitty but at least you have determination to make it better, right? RIGHT?!"

My boyfriend asked me if you would read his palms, and I'm like "WHOA. Whoa. One does not simply choose Logan to read their palms, the Logan chooses you"

So I tried to read them, and there was a lot of "I think this is this, and I can't tell what that line is doing, what is that line doing?"

tell him the one line means that soon he will be getting you a puppy. because...he's very generous.

This is the best way to read palms. I should start throwing these in there. 

Also, I'll totally read his palms after I'm all caught up here.

☾Eskimo 

Another air hand to help take over the world.

As an air hand you more than likely find that you're always curious and have a lot of ideas. You're intellectual but you tend to carry a lot of nervous energy. You're prone to stress and worry. Though you're great with communication, you may find yourself internalizing your feelings a little too much, which causes some struggle in close relationships.

Your heart line breaks off twice. The first time it indicates that you fall in love easily and the second shows that you will have (or do have) a successful love life. These breaks could show relationships (or even just people) who have strongly influenced your life. You express your feelings with ease and tact. Circles in your heart line show sadness or depression, lines crossing through your heart line show emotional trauma of some kind.

According to the head line, you prefer creativity and spontaneity as well as intellectual accomplishments. Your head line and life line are separated, which shows you have a love for adventure. It took me awhile to figure out your lines, as your head line seems fairly shallow and is dominated by a deep fate line. It looks like your head line splits into a pitchfork, one end is short and fades out while the other connects to your fate line and then stretches the head line across your palm. This shows that you have a rather huge decision but you're going to be pulled heavily by fate to bring your life in a different direction.

Your life line says that you are full of energy, strong, and enthusiastic. The deepness shows your inner vitality. The breaks in this line show any major changes in your life style you will experience. 

The deepness of your fate line says that you are strongly controlled by destiny. You have around 10 breaks in your line as well, which says that external forces will change your life many time. Your line starts at the base of your palm, which means you could often find yourself in the public eye.

Your fingers say that you are opinionated and take pride in your work. You have plenty of energy and self-control, though you are very anxious.

☾Noalarmplanet 

Alright, earth hand! 

You're practical and level headed, with a need to learn hands-on. You tend to be more conservative than most and prefer the outdoors. 

Your heart line branches off four separate times, indicating a few things about your love life. The first break falls under your ring finger, which says that you may be reluctant when it comes to showing your feelings. You may find yourself with a preference more for the physical side of relationships as opposed to emotional depth. The line the breaks off under your middle finger saying that you are selfish in love, then between your index and middle finger to say that you fall in love easily, then it finally continues under your index finger. This last line says that you have (or will have) a successful love life. Each break in your line could show multiple relationships and how you've handled them. 

Your head line says that you prefer structure in life and are a clear, focused thinker. The crosses in this line represent the big decisions you will make in your lifetime, while any circles will indicate emotional crisis.

Your life line shows that you are full of energy. The deepness shows your inner vitality. The circles here indicate times when you will be hospitalized or injured and a break in the line show major changes in your life style. 

The fate line is in a wish bone shape and one branch connects your life line and head line together. When the fate line connects to your life line, it says that you are a self-made individual. It's said that a break in the fate line that connects to your head line indicates a successful switch in your career. 

Your fingers say that you are opinionated and a workaholic, though you are gentle in nature.

☾Brandy 

Welcome to the air hand party! 

As an air hand you are intellectual and curious. You've got a lot of nervous energy which could be due to the fact that you are highly prone to worry and stress. You are a great communicator but you internalize your feelings which often leads to trouble in close relationships.

It doesn't look like you have a heart line, at least not in the photos you sent me. If you do, it is very shallow. The shallower a line, the less interest you have in having a committed relationship. If you do not have a heart line at all, this indicates that you can be heartless and brutal in love. People with out heart lines generally do not care for love or affection.

Your head line says that you favor practicality and structure with a focused mind. The circles in this line will indicate emotional crisis while the crosses who you have to make a lot of very big decisions in your life time.

The life line shows that you are full of energy and strong. The deepness of this line shows your inner vitality, though at one point it becomes very shallow which could show that you are easily manipulated by others.  The crosses in this line show major changes in life style and the circles show injuries. 

Your fate line has many breaks which says that external factors will change your life many times. It also starts at the base of your palm which says that you will potentially find yourself in the public eye frequently! 

Your fingers show that you are anxious and well-mannered. 

☾Lauryn 

Another air hand! 

Like the rest of us, you've got a very intellectual and curious mind. You've got tons of ideas but you buzz with nervous energy. Your prone to worry and stress. Even though you're great when it comes to communication, you tend to internalize your feelings which may resort to trouble in close relationships. 

Your heart line says that you express your feelings with ease and tact. You're line first breaks off between your index and middle finger, which says that you are easy to fall in love. Your line then continues to reach toward your index finger which indicates that you have a successful love life. The circles in your life time show times of sadness and depression, while the crosses show emotional trauma. 

When it comes to your head line, you are creative and spontaneous. You'd much rather have an intellectual accomplishment over a physical one. You are also a clear and focused thinker. The crosses in this line show all the major decisions you will have to make in your life, the circles are emotional crisis of some kind.

Your life line says that you are energetic with a love for adventure. You have one major break in this line, which shows a huge lifestyle change that you will experience. The deepness of this line shows your inner vitality and any circles are representations of times you have or will be injured.  

Your fate line has four breaks, which says that your life will be changed many times by external factors. You may eventually find yourself frequently in the public eye.

You fingers say that you are kind, generous, delicate, and anxious. 

☾Zac 

Alright you air hand, you.

You tend to fall a little more on the emotional scale and are always looking for peace. You're mostly motivated by feelings and are artistic. You may find it hard to deal with stress.

Your heart line originally stops under your middle finger, saying you're selfish in love. After a big break, it has a small pitch fork with one end leading to your middle finger and one leading to your index finger. This may represent a relationship in which will either end due to selfishness but if the right decisions are made, it will give you a successful love life. The crosses in this line show emotional trauma and circles show times of sadness/depression. 

Your wavy head line shows that you have a short attention span. You prefer intellectual achievements over physical ones. It appears like you will have a lot of big decisions to make in your life (I've counted at least three major breaks). The circles in this line represent emotional crisis and the breaks are decisions!

Your life line is pretty confusing because it starts at your head line, has a huge break, and then connects with your fate line. This shows that there was a big change in your life that might have caused you to become more of an aspirational, self-made individual. 

Your fate line is deep which says that you are strongly controlled by destiny and the multiple breaks show that external forces will impact your life frequently. You will also be in the public eye often!

Your fingers say that you are an opinionated workaholic, but you are generous in nature. 

Verrryyyyy interesting. A lot of this sounds so dead on. So maybe my food/ice cream truck dream will become a reality one day and I will be famous for it!!  :D  One can only hope, dream big and work hard.  My fingers definitely get me. 

Thanks, Logan!!! 

Yes!!! You've got this, girl!

Verrryyyyy interesting. A lot of this sounds so dead on. So maybe my food/ice cream truck dream will become a reality one day and I will be famous for it!!  :D  One can only hope, dream big and work hard.  My fingers definitely get me. 

Thanks, Logan!!! 

umm all ive ever wanted in life was to be an ice cream woman.. can I get in on this?

Okay, so I was researching a bit and I found out some really, really interesting information

Can palmistry predict my future? 

Your finger prints never change BUT your palmar lines and markings will change throughout your life. 
This shows that your future can change (as if your future as mapped out, the lines would stay the same). 

When you read a hand, you are reading about the person as they are in this moment. This includes their past and the potential they hold for the future. Prediction is based on the direction you are going in but it is not set in stone. Our choices and changes in life will affect our future, alter our fate, and our lines will change to represent that. 

How often do palmar lines change?

The markings on your palms can take at least 6 months to change. This means for the most accurate readings, your palms should be read twice a year in order to see if you're headed in the direction that fate intends!

Okay, so I was researching a bit and I found out some really, really interesting information

Can palmistry predict my future? 

Your finger prints never change BUT your palmar lines and markings will change throughout your life. 

This shows that your future can change (as if your future as mapped out, the lines would stay the same). 

When you read a hand, you are reading about the person as they are in this moment. This includes their past and the potential they hold for the future. Prediction is based on the direction you are going in but it is not set in stone. Our choices and changes in life will affect our future, alter our fate, and our lines will change to represent that. 

How often do palmar lines change?

The markings on your palms can take at least 6 months to change. This means for the most accurate readings, your palms should be read twice a year in order to see if you're headed in the direction that fate intends!

hahahaha now this threads gunna blow up again in 6 months. way to go Logan