Logan's Palm & Tarot Card Reading Thread

Alright, so I've done quite a few readings and I've had really positive reactions. Turns out, I really don't need other people to pick their cards as my deck responds really well to me doing it for others. That being said, I'll absolutely do readings for anyone who wants one.

☾Tarot Reading

Rules are as follows:

1.) Please post in this thread first just saying you want one, so that I can keep track.

2.) Privately message me your first and last name

3.) In that message include three questions you want answered, keeping in mind that the tarot deck cannot answer yes or no questions.

4.) Let me know if you want the reading posted here or if you'd prefer to have it sent back to you privately.

Charlie is up first :)

Will pm in a bit. Post publicly if you want

☾ ElGato 

What can I do to change my life direction?

Seven of swords, a card of secrecy and self interest. 

"A secret is being kept. Either you're the keeper or the kept-from and it's time to identify which. Deceit and avoidance linger in the air. Face the cause of secrecy or risk ostracizing yourself."

The seven of swords is a lot less threatening than it sounds, so don't let it make you paranoid or scared. It's hard to relate what the card is trying to tell you without knowing your situation, but there are a few directions it could take. When talking about life direction, I would assume the secret you're keeping is more so from yourself. Do you actually KNOW where you want to take your life but you aren't sure how to get there or if it's a good idea? That could be where the avoidance comes in.  On the other hand, maybe there is someone in your life who is dishonest. Chances are you might have considered this person as such and maybe this card is telling you to cut the connection there to help move your life in a more positive direction. 

What can I do to be more extroverted?

Nine of wands. A card of strength, stamina, confidence.

"As nines usually imply, your journey is near completion. But on this final stretch you find yourself growing weary, with doubt & fear running through your mind. The nine of wands asks you to rally your confidence and realize how far you've come. Life your eyes and take a few more steps...soon all your hard work will start to pay off."

I think this card is pretty self explanatory! 

What can I do to have a better career?

Three of cups. A card representing friendship, joy, bounty. 

"It forsees you in the company of amazing friends, creating memories together that you'll forever hold dear. These are not any ol' friends, they are people with who you feel a rare connection. With them you feel truly "yourself." Enjoy each minute of their company. This card can also indicate an upcoming celebration. Love abounds!" 

This probably feels like a strange card to pull when it refers to career, but this card is trying to tell you something. It sounds like you'll find yourself on a better path if you start surrounding yourself with people who mean a lot to you and create positivity in your life. This could attract many more job opportunities, as you'll start to pick up on the positivity those around you bring. It could also be telling you to focus on creating these friendships in the work force or even just focus more on the relationships in your life instead of worrying about work. What you take from this card, is really up to you in the end. If there's something that immediately comes to mind reading all of this, that's probably what your reading is trying to tell you!

hi logan & other people! these are all pretty awesome. been lurkin' for a while...

loosened up from today's st. patty's festivities and therefore "brave" enough to put up pics of my weird hands that look like they're from 2 different people (if you're not opposed to reading a complete stranger). you can call me tj and my right hand is technically more dominant (as in i write with it but not much else...)

R

http://imgur.com/ZcrBI08

http://imgur.com/HMVt1ie

L

http://imgur.com/JCWnf92

http://imgur.com/0Ea7219

(also, is there some donation thingamajig? or did i miss it?)

☾TJ 

Alright, air hand! If you've been lurking for awhile, you've probably picked up that air hands are very intellectual and curious. You've got a ton of ideas but tend to be filled with nervous energy. You're great with communication, though your prone to worry and stress. You more than likely have an issue internalizing your feelings, which leads to some trouble in closer relationships.

Your heart line says that you have a satisfying love life. The curviness of the line says that you express your feelings tactfully. You do have a line that seems to run through your heart line and under the middle finger, which could indicate a bigger relationship in which you were selfish in love. The circles on this line represent times of sadness or depression, while the lines show emotional trauma.

The head line is mostly straight which says you favor practicality and structure. There is a point where the line becomes slightly curvy, which shows creativity and spontaneity. This could indicate a career/life change that impacted your way of thinking OR it could simply indicate that you lean on both sides of the scale. You also have the qualities of a realist. The circles in the head line show emotional crisis. The crosses show the decisions you will have to make in your life time. 

Your life line says that you are high in energy, strong, and enthusiastic. The deepness of the line shows your inner vitality. Circles in this life can indicate times where you are injured or hospitalized, breaks in the line (I see two!) show major changes in life style.

You have a very deep fate line, which is often said to be an indicator of being strongly controlled by destiny. The three breaks in this line show that external forces will often change your life. Your line starts at the base of the palm, which says you will find yourself often in the public eye.

(I saw your question about donations, a few lovely folks went in on some gifts for me. But there is no need to donate anything! Thank you, though!)

thank you! just... wow. just sitting here trying to come up with something other than that but i can't (that gif of the 70's looking dude shaking his head back and forth would work perfectly here). feel kinda obnoxious taking up a whole page but here are some of the things that stood out the most:

☾TJ 

Alright, air hand! If you've been lurking for awhile, you've probably picked up that air hands are very intellectual and curious. You've got a ton of ideas but tend to be filled with nervous energy. You're great with communication, though your prone to worry and stress. You more than likely have an issue internalizing your feelings, which leads to some trouble in closer relationships.

yes to all except "great with communication"

The head line is mostly straight which says you favor practicality and structure. There is a point where the line becomes slightly curvy, which shows creativity and spontaneity. This could indicate a career/life change that impacted your way of thinking OR it could simply indicate that you lean on both sides of the scale. You also have the qualities of a realist. The circles in the head line show emotional crisis. The crosses show the decisions you will have to make in your life time.

definitely both! and currently avoiding some decisions at the moment, ha

Your life line says that you are high in energy, strong, and enthusiastic. The deepness of the line shows your inner vitality. Circles in this life can indicate times where you are injured or hospitalized, breaks in the line (I see two!) show major changes in life style.

one of those is probably when i quit smoking cold turkey. wonder what the other could be...

You have a very deep fate line, which is often said to be an indicator of being strongly controlled by destiny. The three breaks in this line show that external forces will often change your life. Your line starts at the base of the palm, which says you will find yourself often in the public eye.

moved around a lot as a kid - lots of stuff having to do with family

(I saw your question about donations, a few lovely folks went in on some gifts for me. But there is no need to donate anything! Thank you, though!)

as long as you're sure! (i'd be happy to pitch in if another donation-thingy happens, fyi whoever set it up the first time)

and again, thank you for taking the time to do this! still processing a bit