Logan's Palm & Tarot Card Reading Thread

Batman! I'm going to do your reading tonight :)

Also, I know we were on the topic of Tarot cards before and how decks should be bought/handled.

For anyone curious, the book you guys got me says this:

"If you believe your tarot cards can reveal truth to you...then treat them kindly. Build a relationship with them that is respectful. Spend time with them, especially at first. Look through the imagery and handle the cards daily. Keep your deck in a special spot in your house when not in use. Don't leave them strewn about. If your roomie or friend wants to borrow your deck often, consider gifting them a deck of their own. Tarot decks best respond to one person. Be sensitive to how you feel when you handle the cards. Try not to handle them when you are angry.

If your cards are exposed to a negative situation or person, take some time afterwards to clear the air and reconnect with your deck.

Many people wrap their deck in silk as it is believed to protect from negativity."

Alright, Batman! 

You're looking a lot like a fire hand! 

Fire hands are energetic and love to constantly be on the move. You prefer to have variety which means you tend to be slightly impatient and at times...intolerant. Fire hands are said to make great leaders (well duh, you ARE Batman.)

Your heart line indicates that you fall in love easily. The curve of your line shoes that you express feelings with ease and tact. Your line has a slight waviness at it toward the end, with two small lines extending from it. Waviness generally means many lovers/few of them serious, while the other two lines end under your middle finger. This could say that you had two (or more) relationships that never got quite serious due to selfishness in love. The breaks and crosses in this line show emotional trauma while the circles signify sadness and depression.

Your head line is curvy, which says that you favor creativity and spontaneity.  The circles in your head line show emotional crisis. Muliple crosses show the decisions you will make in your lifetime.

Your lifeline says that you have plenty of energy, you are strong, and you are enthusiastic. The shallowness of your line says that you are easily manipulated by others. The circles in your lifeline can show injuries, while breaks indicate major changes in lifestyle.

The deepness of your fate line shows that you are strongly controlled by destiny. Your fate line also connects with both your head and your love line. It's said that this represents someone who can be considered "too responsible." 

You're opinionated and a bit of a workaholic, or at least that's what your fingers say. You have plenty of self control and are generous in nature.

I can also now officially say that the cards do in fact choose you during a reading.

There are 78 cards in a deck and I generally shuffle, cut the deck, and pick cards with my eyes closed (in order to focus better).

My first reading, my brother interrupted me but I continued. I laid down the first two cards and then the third didn't seem quite right. 
I decided to give it another go and drew another three cards (after shuffling, cutting, and re-picking. eyes closed.) 

The first card I laid down in the first position...was the same exact card in the same position as the first reading. The second card I pulled was different, and the third card was pulled for the second position in my original drawing. The card that didn't feel right was replaced and moved to a different position.

Freaky stuff. 

Alright, so I've done quite a few readings and I've had really positive reactions. Turns out, I really don't need other people to pick their cards as my deck responds really well to me doing it for others. That being said, I'll absolutely do readings for anyone who wants one. 

☾Tarot Reading 

Rules are as follows: 

1.) Please post in this thread first just saying you want one, so that I can keep track.

2.) Privately message me your first and last name

3.) In that message include three questions you want answered, keeping in mind that the tarot deck cannot answer yes or no questions.

4.) Let me know if you want the reading posted here or if you'd prefer to have it sent back to you privately.

Charlie is up first :)  

☾Charile 

1. How can I be a more patient person?

Five of wands: A card representing being scattered, lack of focus, lost. 

"The five of wands is a card of conflict. You may find yourself scattered, distracted, tending to everything and nothing. Since wands deal with our dreams and goals, it usually means this conflict resides within. Your energy moves outward in many directions, yet you are suffering inside. Take this card as a warning: find ways to bring calm and focus to your mind or these troubles will only increase." 

I think that card was pretty self explanatory in this instance :)

2. How can I move forward in my career?

Father of Pentacles: A card representing being steady and entrepreneurial 

"The father of pentacles is a steady, gentle man. Upon first meeting he can almost seem dull because of his extremely calm temperament. But underneath is an incredibly passionate man who prioritizes the stability of his job, family, and home. He is entrepreneurial and diligent at work. A true pleasure to know." 

When it comes to work, this card is telling you to work hard with diligence, responsibility, and most importantly to pay attention to detail. This card is a great card to draw because it represents successes in your work field and is letting you know that you are on the right track.

3. Please tell me about my birth mother.

Son of wands, charming and adventurous. 

"The son of wands is a true charmer. He's handsome, adventurous, and seems to say all the right things. Some call him the "white knight" of the tarot. But at some point you may find that he becomes hard to know. Trust your instincts with this one...perfection is an illusion."

This is something you'll really have to apply to yourself, I'm more than willing to discuss it with you. I got major chills when I drew this and again when I read the last line.