Logan's Palm & Tarot Card Reading Thread

Dang girl. I'm a bit weirded out by all that. Pretty much spot on - except I don't feel like I have a short attention span. I'm a pretty patient and calculated person for the most part.

Yo, take that up with your wavey head line :P Who knows, maybe it'll change soon!

Also, no foot reading ever.

Thanks Logan!

It is indeed weird that I find myself without a heart line and only 2 very deep and visible lines (the head and the life I presume).

It is mostly correct,such as the internalization of feelings but I have to disagree with this part "this indicates that you can be heartless and brutal in love"  :lol: 

And also, while I may get anxious at times, many of my friends have described me as an extremely calm person  :o , which I'm not sure if I really am, or I'm just pretending to be, as a cover-up for my anxiousness inside...

Thanks Logan!

It is indeed weird that I find myself without a heart line and only 2 very deep and visible lines (the head and the life I presume).

It is mostly correct,such as the internalization of feelings but I have to disagree with this part "this indicates that you can be heartless and brutal in love"  :lol: 

And also, while I may get anxious at times, many of my friends have described me as an extremely calm person  :o , which I'm not sure if I really am, or I'm just pretending to be, as a cover-up for my anxiousness inside...

Oh my goodness, I felt so awful writing that. I was like "I'M SURE HE'S NOT ACTUALLY HEARTLESS." 

I don't know too, too much about that specific trait. Definitely made a mental note to look into it more! 

It could be that you know how to sort of...separate yourself from your anxieties. Though its a great trait to have, it doesn't make you any less anxious of a person!

Oh my goodness, I felt so awful writing that. I was like "I'M SURE HE'S NOT ACTUALLY HEARTLESS." 

I don't know too, too much about that specific trait. Definitely made a mental note to look into it more! 

It could be that you know how to sort of...separate yourself from your anxieties. Though its a great trait to have, it doesn't make you any less anxious of a person!

Yea what you said makes sense actually. I guess I just need time to figure out more about myself.

And please don't feel awful! After some thought, it actually makes sense though. I have on a few occasions done some pretty inconsiderate things to the girl I was dating. Things I look back on today and greatly regret. It was also mostly because, like you said, a case of me keeping too much of my thoughts and feelings to myself.

Well! The cool thing about palm reading is that it's who you are now, it doesn't have to stay the same for the future. 

You now have an outside insight to what is working in your life and what isn't. 

Start changing things that made you feel bad and within a year...you'll have a whole new set of lines redefining who you are!

☾Noalarmplanet 

Alright, earth hand! 

You're practical and level headed, with a need to learn hands-on. You tend to be more conservative than most and prefer the outdoors. 

Your heart line branches off four separate times, indicating a few things about your love life. The first break falls under your ring finger, which says that you may be reluctant when it comes to showing your feelings. You may find yourself with a preference more for the physical side of relationships as opposed to emotional depth. The line the breaks off under your middle finger saying that you are selfish in love, then between your index and middle finger to say that you fall in love easily, then it finally continues under your index finger. This last line says that you have (or will have) a successful love life. Each break in your line could show multiple relationships and how you've handled them. 

Your head line says that you prefer structure in life and are a clear, focused thinker. The crosses in this line represent the big decisions you will make in your lifetime, while any circles will indicate emotional crisis.

Your life line shows that you are full of energy. The deepness shows your inner vitality. The circles here indicate times when you will be hospitalized or injured and a break in the line show major changes in your life style. 

The fate line is in a wish bone shape and one branch connects your life line and head line together. When the fate line connects to your life line, it says that you are a self-made individual. It's said that a break in the fate line that connects to your head line indicates a successful switch in your career. 

Your fingers say that you are opinionated and a workaholic, though you are gentle in nature.

This is all very, very interesting. Thanks Logan! 

☾Corey (Converge88)

Fire hands, your clan is building!

As a fire hand you often find yourself on the intolerant side of things, this is generally because you have an 'always on the go' attitude and desire a variety in life. You're energetic and an individual. Fire hands are said to make great leaders.

When it comes to the heart line, yours says that you are easy to fall in love. Your lines aren't entirely in focus, so it's hard to see all of them. But it looks like you have two breaks off of your heart line, both fall in the same spot as your original line, so it's likely they represent two major relationships you have had or will have in your life time. The circles in your heart line show times of sadness and depression, while the crosses are emotional trauma.

Your head line is fairly short, which means you prefer physical achievements over intellectual ones. You're a realist who favors practicality and structure. The marks in your headline generally represent the big decisions you will have to make in your life. In your case, you have a large line connecting your head and heart. This could potentially represent a rather big decision that will affect your love life.

Your life line shows that you are energetic, strong, and excitable. The deepness of your life line shows your inner vitality. You have multiple breaks in your line which represent major changes in your life style. There seem to be two large pitch forks, one of them affecting your head line. All choices here are represented by equally long and deep lines, so there isn't necessarily one that seems like a bad option. Just follow your instinct and go with what feels right, you'll end up happy no matter what happens!

Your fingers say that you are generous in nature but often impatient!

WOW! I have never done anything like this and I got chills down my spine. It's pretty damn accurate. Thank you so much. P.S I'd be down with throwing in for something cool for Misses Logan.

☾ Deafening's Matt ☾

Air hand par-taaaaaay.

Like you, Deafening, your man is very intellectual and curious. He's got plenty of ideas and is plagued by nervous energy. He's prone to worry and stress. He is however a great communicator, but tends to internalize his feelings too much.

His love line says that he expresses his feelings with ease and tact but tends to fall in love easily. The circles in his heart line show moments of sadness/depression while any breaks show emotional trauma.

The head line says that he prefers practicality and structure, intellectual achievements over physical ones. A lover of adventure and a focused thinker! The marks on this line show the big decisions he will face in his life time.

This is where it gets a little strange...I don't think Matt has a life line at all! 
I've been looking into it and it seems that having no life line generally indicates a high strung, nervous individual. 
There are some legends of it meaning that the person is "undead" or "not supposed to be here" but I highly doubt that's actually a thing.

If so, congratulations on your successful relationship with a zombie! (kidding, kidding)

He does however have a very deep line that falls close to his thumb, this could potentially just be his life line saying that he is low in energy and very cautious when it comes to relationships. If that sounds more up his alley, then it could just be strange positioning!

When it comes to the fate line, the deeper the line, the more strongly fate controls your life. His line is fairly shallow and doesn't seem to have many breaks (if any at all) which would mean that he has a much stronger control over his life than most individuals. 

His fingers say that he is anxious and good-looking. He is generous in nature. 

Oooph, Matt had really hard hands to read! But you have my permission to pretend that you researched all this and read his hands with this information! hahaha.

If so, congratulations on your successful relationship with a zombie! (kidding, kidding)

I took a sip of my tea the exact moment I read this sentence. It almost became floor-laptop-table tea.

It took me forever to find his lifeline, and I'm still not sure if I did. It's extremely faint, even in person. I might have imagined it was there at all. 

I'm going to have him read it when he gets home. Thank you lady!

So, I'm gonna bump this thread to say THANK YOU.

I may have teared up a little bit when I opened my mailbox and saw what was waiting for me. Though, I was kindaaaa hoping you were all just going to kidnap Marina for me and put her on my front porch with a bow (so like, we can talk about boys, paint nails, and tell stories) but this was pretty fantastic as well. 

In my 21 years of being a real life human, the gestures I've seen on here have been seriously some of the most amazing and kindest things I have ever witnessed.