Conor Oberst - Upside Down Mountain (May 20th)

jipc

Hmmm... I try pre-ordering the LP but the CD keeps getting placed in the cart.... anyone getting it to work properly?

I noticed this too, but when you actually open up the shopping cart to check out, the correct item (LP) is there and you can proceed to check out. LP ordered.

I noticed this too, but when you actually open up the shopping cart to check out, the correct item (LP) is there and you can proceed to check out. LP ordered.

Thanx for that,

$15 shipping to Canada... I'll just wait for my local record store to get it in.... there is nothing special about the pre-order except the print maybe, and i could care less about that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've only just gotten into Oberst's work and am only familiar with "Wide Awake it's Morning" and "Fevers and Mirrors".

On first listen all the way through, I only like maybe half the tracks on this new album.

I love all of Conor's music (solo, bright eyes, desaparecidos) you gotta check out his self titled. And check out Desaparecidos if you're into the emo/punk sound.

Did anyone get a chance to listen to the album in full via the stream? It was taken down before I had the chance.

No, but my wife and I just got tickets to his show in September at the Mishawaka and I can't wait. That venue is awesome. You should try to make it out to that one if you can. He is playing in Boulder earlier, but the Mish is worth the drive.