Disney Blu-Ray / Movie Club Talk

So I have a question.  It seems like they're having a big sale on pretty much all blu-rays on the club website.  Does that mean any blu-ray I buy at this time won't count towards one of my commitment titles?  Seems kind of strange they would make everything on sale when it says you need to buy something at full-price in order for it to count.

So I have a question.  It seems like they're having a big sale on pretty much all blu-rays on the club website.  Does that mean any blu-ray I buy at this time won't count towards one of my commitment titles?  Seems kind of strange they would make everything on sale when it says you need to buy something at full-price in order for it to count.

They aren't trying to help those of us just taking advantage of the initial offer.

You can turn off the promotions and still buy stuff at full price if you are just trying to fulfill your offer.

Jumped in head first yesterday and picked up a bunch of things.

Target: Frozen, Peter Pan, The Jungle Book and Tagnled.

DMC: Toy Story 1, 2, and 3, Nightmare Before Christmas, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, and Cars.

Nice job snagging Peter Pan just in time.

If you want Return to Neverland be sure to grab that too - goes back in the vault later this month.

Nice job snagging Peter Pan just in time.

If you want Return to Neverland be sure to grab that too - goes back in the vault later this month.

yeah, i saw a post about that somehwere so I wanted to grab it. I may check a few more targets to see whats available. the one i went to was picked pretty good.

yeah, i saw a post about that somehwere so I wanted to grab it. I may check a few more targets to see whats available. the one i went to was picked pretty good.

Target seems to have the best in-store deals on stuff that's been out for a bit.

Walmart has some good prices on new releases like the week of.

I've done most of my good price-getting either direct from the DMC introductory offers or via local record shops and stuff like half priced books or other media resale stores.

That's how I managed to get the early Diamond Edition stuff without shelling out like $50+

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...