Suicide Girl Sassie another photo representing VC

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Another photo was shared with me yesterday and I had to post it. I mean it was rather cool seeing her represent the Vinyl Collective bumper sticker, but take a look at this photo, she has the Every Time I Die box set we released in the background as well as records by Matt Skiba/Kevin Seconds, Alkaline Trio, Poison the Well, Thursday, and a record I can't identify. Can anyone guess that what record that is?

She also posted on her blog the fact that we posted a photo and she write that she loved Vinyl Collective. How fucking cool is that? Sassie, if you are out there, please email me, it would be cool to run an interview with you on Vinyl Collective about your record collection. Thanks for all the support.

(photos by Alan Davis)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sassie, if you are out there, please email me, it would be cool to run an interview with you on Vinyl Collective about your record collection.

Run an interview? Is that what you kids call it now a days.

Good for her. Tapping into the underutilized sexual frustrations of record collectors is probably the best thing she could do in terms of popularity.

It's like the Princess Leah gold bikini for 2008.

Okay, you can name all the records she's got there but what kind of turntable does she have? I don't know, either but if someone could tell just by looking, then I'd be impressed.

this

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-PSLX250H-Turntable/dp/B00005T3XH

I will be damned, we have a winner! Fucking amazing!