What do you do when spinning your records?

I have a pretty nice headphone setup (Sennheiser HD600 and Hifiman EF5), so I listen to vinyl for the sake of analyzing and enjoying music. To that extent, I'm usually just stretching out in my music spot and closing my eyes. Sometimes I will catch up on programming/tech books and other doldrum.

Unfortunately I don't have too much time to dedicate to willing solitary confinement these days, so I may pick up some speakers and move my operation downstairs where I can do work, chores, or read more comfortably.

545978_10201516044121257_2013044882_n.jp

Wish I could still smoke two or three joints and function. I've become a little weed bitch in my old age.

I went from needing to smoke two or three joints just to get high to not being able to take two hits without having a panic attack. Its the fucking worst. I never got to enjoy my records while smoking. Of course not smoking allowed me to actually buy a turntable and receiver, but whatever. Still sucks.

I went from needing to smoke two or three joints just to get high to not being able to take two hits without having a panic attack. Its the fucking worst. I never got to enjoy my records while smoking. Of course not smoking allowed me to actually buy a turntable and receiver, but whatever. Still sucks.

I will say I can't smoke as much anymore but as I've gotten older I know my ceiling and I'm better at pacing myself. When I was younger I would just get stupid. As time has gone on I've learned how to get to my feel good place without getting to my, can't feel my body place. I'll smoke about a half joint and chill for an hour or so and then finish it off and be good for a while. It's nice and yes, much cheaper.

• 2 weeks later...