The Wonderful World of Mac DeMarco 7″ Club Vol. 1.

Guest deleted

• 2 months later...

I was close to pulling the trig on the "repress" but I just feel CT handled this so sketchy that I won't give them my minimum wage cashes. They originally said it was limited to 700 and not everyone has even received their installments. They are a hot mess as far as I'm concerned with this release. I really doubt 700 people bought the first press of this release. I know exactly how they're going to handle this, they'll sell off the "100" and I guarantee they'll part the 7"s out for individual sale if not publicly at their brick and mortar shop. If you haven't gotten all your 7"s from them I highly recommend contacting their ass every single day until you get a response. Sometimes that's the only way to get CT's attention. I think the artwork is all great! But the fact that they're just sessions from converse kinda doesn't tickle my fancy and how many non album tracks anyways? I only heard the Wicked Game cover that's non album...

Yeah, I remember they were a few hundred shy of selling out the initial 700 and then only had "100" to sell on the second run (it was around 130 when I checked a few hours after it was announced). I wonder if the actual total is closer to 500?

They mentioned the final installment won't begin shipping until next week so I wouldn't worry too much if you have yet to receive records/shipping confirmation.

• 3 weeks later...

The lighter was only a proposed bonus item, though it would have been cooler than any bonus item that was realized.

Records wise I like this a lot. I was actually talking days before the pre order went up that I hadn't joined a record subscription in years. Bonus wise though, not so much. Was the tape part of this or the special edition Salad Days? Either way, not sure 4 xeroxs, a condom, 3 stickers, and a bunch of balloons equals the great value they proclaimed at the start.

Also said at the beginning the box would be 12" which would have been better since then the xeroxs could fit inside. Guess I'll just put them in the Salad Days box.