Mansions – New Best Friends 12" / The Biggest Lie & Tangerine 7"

This is gonna sound petty but I mistakenly ordered Dirty Snow, and a couple minutes after the order was made I wrote an email hoping I could switch it, but even though I got a reply saying 'we can fix this' I ended up with Dirty Snow. A little miffed but I ordered Acceptance - Phantoms with it so that kinda eased the pain. Emailed hoping I can get it sorted out but I'm the one who made the mistake in the first place, it doesn't really matter in the end, I'll still play and love whatever copy I end up with. 

Excited to have gotten this but did anyone else's inner sleeve come filled with--I don't know if it's sand or really gritty cardstock shreds or what--but man my record is scratched and dirty as fuck. The sound the record made when I pulled it out of the sleeve will haunt my dreams forever. Won't be playing this record until I can clean it well, too afraid my needle would suffer.

Excited to have gotten this but did anyone else's inner sleeve come filled with--I don't know if it's sand or really gritty cardstock shreds or what--but man my record is scratched and dirty as fuck. The sound the record made when I pulled it out of the sleeve will haunt my dreams forever. Won't be playing this record until I can clean it well, too afraid my needle would suffer.

if your record is actually scratched, which i doubt it is, please email me because that definitely can get you a new one. i know the "dust" is weird – i've seen it happen on several haze variants which i've bought, personally. a lot of times a simple microfiber or very soft cotton cloth can fix that right up for you.

if your record is actually scratched, which i doubt it is, please email me because that definitely can get you a new one. i know the "dust" is weird – i've seen it happen on several haze variants which i've bought, personally. a lot of times a simple microfiber or very soft cotton cloth can fix that right up for you.

It is scratched on one side but only superficially and it looked waaay worse before I cleaned it off. I'm not worried about it, nor was I really complaining. Things happen and it plays just fine. Just had never seen that before. Thanks man.

Just an update: great customer service from the Bad Timing guys, got my 7" that wasn't originally included and a replacement jacket for my dinged up original already. Won't hesitate to keep ordering from them.

Seconding that. I mentioned before that I mistakenly ordered the dirty snow, asked them to switch it for the haze when they still had both in stock, then received the dirty snow anyway. Emailed them, sent back the dirty snow, got the haze today! I was sure they wouldn't have any lying around but I guess I got lucky. All through the discourse they were super nice about everything, and it all arrived in flawless condition. Chalk one up for Bad Timing.