The long-awaited COPING "Nope" LP is shipping! (FFO: Algernon, Snowing, Cap'n Jazz, etc)

After a long wait, the COPING "Nope" LP has finally received an official pressing, and

is available for pre-order today! Digital available any day now as well.

Coping_Nope_Cover_HiRes.jpg

This is a limited first press, with green vinyl (200) and black vinyl (100) to choose from.
All copies include a digital download code. Shipments start no later than March 21st.

Order now from our new Deathwish Inc webstore:
http://store.deathwishinc.com/category/PROTAGONIST.html

Listen to a track from the record here:
http://soundcloud.com/protagonist_music

Still some black vinyl (out of 100) left for anyone who wants to grab it!

NEXT UP:

Great Reversals "Natural Burial" 7"

LIFES / Double Me split 7"

Hexis "Abalam" cassette

Sore Eyelids new LP

Alarms & Controls / Secret Smoker split 7"

Wait,what? New Sore Eyelids LP? I am beyond stoked, the S/T was the album of the year for me in 2012. Any further info about when will it be available?

Don't sleep on this, folks! For an album like this to have a total pressing of 300 is crazy.  Order now or forever hold your peace.

True. It's too good for usnot to give it an official pressing, but since they're long defunct, a repress is of limited likelihood.

Wait,what? New Sore Eyelids LP? I am beyond stoked, the S/T was the album of the year for me in 2012. Any further info about when will it be available?

Yep...already recorded (so amazing!) and ready to be mastered. Sending off in May for release in Summer.

We'll start teasing songs next month :)

I have this test press 1/105 and I'm pumped this is finally on an official press. Here I come, black!

So you got the #1 of the test-press versions we did, eh?? Awesome. It was a random choice I made

from folks who were the earliest to order who got the first "10" numbers. Cool. :)

And thanks for picking up an offical pressing, too. The guys from the band are afraid everyone will

have forgotten about them by now, and therefor not care, and that it won't sell at all.

So you got the #1 of the test-press versions we did, eh?? Awesome. It was a random choice I made

from folks who were the earliest to order who got the first "10" numbers. Cool. :)

And thanks for picking up an offical pressing, too. The guys from the band are afraid everyone will

have forgotten about them by now, and therefor not care, and that it won't sell at all.

I picked mine up from Tom who's a good friend of mine and I have #2/105