Fest 13

This will be the first Fest in 10 years that I will have missed. A friend is getting married that weekend, and he came to my wedding, so I'm obligated. I'm gonna need someone to get me some Fest presses at the No Idea yardsale!

I'm not sure to be happy or bummed for you. Either way, the wedding definitely be a blast.

How about we meet up somewhere outside of the grounds of the event to grab a bite to eat? we did it one year and that was kinda cool. it's also easier since most of the restaurants in the vacinity are flooded with festgoers at that time. Sound good?

i dunno, if i want to travel out of the way when there's so much closer. Yeah there might be other festers but thats a given. I know there was a greek place that was relatively cheap with HUGE portions but sadly, i forget the name. Of course there's Leo's which is right there with vegan and vegetarian options for those who need them. And lets face it, everyone loves pizza.

i dunno, if i want to travel out of the way when there's so much closer. Yeah there might be other festers but thats a given. I know there was a greek place that was relatively cheap with HUGE portions but sadly, i forget the name. Of course there's Leo's which is right there with vegan and vegetarian options for those who need them. And lets face it, everyone loves pizza.

I love pizza and greek food so im down for these

awesome! the greek gyro place is on university, and if you're going away from downtown its on the left past the holiday inn. can anyone help me out with the name?

gyro plus.. the one with all the benches out front?

i love leonardos, but trying to get pizza on a friday after getting our wristbands is hell. everyone has that same idea in mind. last time we had to wait like 20 minutes to grab a slice and barely found seating.. and there were 2 of us. any other day is good, but by that time it's already too late to do anything. there is a pub near 8 seconds that had decent bar food and a great selection of beer if people are up for that? 

besides, you know how much five star you're gonna be eating during when fest is happening.. you're gonna go into a pizza coma.. though i do love our nightly ritual with santiago and sitting there eating 5 star pizza in front of the ol' common grounds. 

casey, it might be that time again for that vegan mac n cheese at boca fiesta...

and then the usual trip to flacos every mornin', and  our yearly raggae shack meetup.

gyro plus.. the one with all the benches out front?

i love leonardos, but trying to get pizza on a friday after getting our wristbands is hell. everyone has that same idea in mind. last time we had to wait like 20 minutes to grab a slice and barely found seating.. and there were 2 of us. any other day is good, but by that time it's already too late to do anything. there is a pub near 8 seconds that had decent bar food and a great selection of beer if people are up for that? 

besides, you know how much five star you're gonna be eating during when fest is happening.. you're gonna go into a pizza coma.. though i do love our nightly ritual with santiago and sitting there eating 5 star pizza in front of the ol' common grounds. 

casey, it might be that time again for that vegan mac n cheese at boca fiesta...

and then the usual trip to flacos every mornin', and  our yearly raggae shack meetup.

is gyro plus the place that makes you take a number and has 10 or so tables inside? if so its fucking amazng.  the lentil soup and falafel pita is out of this world.

Truthfully, I've never had an issue with getting seating or anything at Leo's on a Friday. Hell, I was with a group of 8-10 and managed easily.

Let's think it all over and come up with a game plan. Personally, I'm up for pizza. Isn't there that pizza joint on main? I found it to be fantastic as well.

is gyro plus the place that makes you take a number and has 10 or so tables inside? if so its fucking amazng.  the lentil soup and falafel pita is out of this world.

Truthfully, I've never had an issue with getting seating or anything at Leo's on a Friday. Hell, I was with a group of 8-10 and managed easily.

Let's think it all over and come up with a game plan. Personally, I'm up for pizza. Isn't there that pizza joint on main? I found it to be fantastic as well.

there's big lou's on main.. never had their pizza though. everytime we feel like eating there it's always closed. lol.

had a pretty serious family medical emergency and my wife and i need to sell two tickets. if you're going and haven't bought yours yet, open to offers and will pay the name change fee. please get in touch, you'd be helping us and getting a good deal! PM me, post here, or email me at cory DOT jobb AT gmail DOT com. please, if you know anyone who needs two tickets, pass on the info.