Fest 13

Nah, they have 3000+ passes available. I'd say at least half will sell this weekend, and the rest will sell over the next couple of months.

I could be wrong, but there are usually passes available until like August/September.

i guess i'm not seeing any of you except the usual crowd? i wanna meet new people damnit!! 

If you count the 10mins we spent talking on the street corner hanging out! Geeze, you're a meany </3

My group hasn't bought their tickets yet, we are busy thinking of the new hashtag for this year.... last year was #TallDudesHardStylingWithTallerDudesThatAreTallerThanTheOriginalDudeWhoAskedToHardstyle

this year will be more #Duckface #FurSure

from http://thefestfl.com/

Also joining us, a hearty mix of the old and the new: Paint It Black, Iron Chic, The Copyrights, The Arrivals, Treasure Fleet, Radon, Jeff Rosenstock, Asshole Parade, Dangers, The City On Film (full band), Lifted Bells, Make Do and Mend, The Dopamines , Xerxes, Sundials, Stickup Kid, Hard Girls, American Sharks, Posture & The Grizzly, Glocca Morra, SPORT (FR), Post Teens, Eric Ayotte, Tiny Empires, Adventures, Empty Lungs (nIRE), Ducking Punches (UK), Creepoid, Ex-Breathers, Edmonton, Football, ETC, Pool Party, King Friday, The Cincinnati Royals, Old Wounds, Old Lines, Nerd Alert, Hospital Job, The Maxies, State Faults, The Blind Staggers, Made Ready, Weak Teeth, Worship This!,Jason Guy Smiley and Greenland Is Melting

Here are the few hitting up Ybor & Gainesville: PUP (CA), Madison Bloodbath, Toys that Kill, Underground Railroad to Candyland, Benny The Jet Rodriguez and Jeff Brawer

If you count the 10mins we spent talking on the street corner hanging out! Geeze, you're a meany </3

My group hasn't bought their tickets yet, we are busy thinking of the new hashtag for this year.... last year was #TallDudesHardStylingWithTallerDudesThatAreTallerThanTheOriginalDudeWhoAskedToHardstyle

this year will be more #Duckface #FurSure

#keepfloridabritish will be on the cards again

anyone got tips on lesser known ways to make fest awesome? first year i couch surfed, second year i did the plaza. should i try and go for a flee bag hotel this year? ideally i'd like to crash at a house with other festers. first year i was with a few college kids and the only one who went to fest was antisocial.