To all that ordered today:

1) Thank you!
2) I am printing out shipping labels for the orders placed between 3:00 and now, right now.
3) Unfortunately, I wasn't prepared for such a ridiculous response so I have run out of mailers. I ordered more before typing this, and they should arrive by Monday at the latest. If anyone is bummed and wants to cancel an order, shoot me a PM. But I'm guessing most of you will be okay with a small wait for records this cheap.

There's still plenty of copies available, and the sale ends tomorrow, so do it!

To all that ordered today:

1) Thank you!

2) I am printing out shipping labels for the orders placed between 3:00 and now, right now.

3) Unfortunately, I wasn't prepared for such a ridiculous response so I have run out of mailers. I ordered more before typing this, and they should arrive by Monday at the latest. If anyone is bummed and wants to cancel an order, shoot me a PM. But I'm guessing most of you will be okay with a small wait for records this cheap.

There's still plenty of copies available, and the sale ends tomorrow, so do it!

If anyone has an issue, put theirs in bubble mailers.

Already had the first person file a Paypal claim for "Item not arrived." I'm confused, as it's only been 6 days since the sale. 

PS - the rest of these went out in the mail yesterday. Thanks all!

that is ridiculous and no one should ever sell to that person again.

if something from the west coast were being shipped to me it could take 6 days in transit ALONE let alone getting it out the day it was ordered.  people are dumb.