Crazy vinyl sale at Best Buy including Streetlight Manifesto, Touche Amore, Bayside, ADTR, TBS

Guest s0uthard

Guest s0uthard

Best Buy is having a vinyl blowout right now, across many genres, and has tons of albums for dirt cheap

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vinyl-sale-119384?id=pcat17071&nrp=15&browsedCategory=&qp=&sp=+currentprice+skuidsaas&ref=199&loc=Es5Ekr9eEBk

I ordered the following for $50 after tax and free shipping

12 Song Program - Tony Sly $5.99

Parting the Sea Between Brightness and Me – Touche Amore $5.99

Is Survived By – Touche Amore $6.99

For Those Who Have Heart – A Day To Remember $6.99

Shudder - Bayside $6.99

Bayside - Bayside $6.99

Keasbey Nights – Catch 22 $6.99

Other highlights, in my opinion, include:

Where You Want To Be - Taking Back Sunday $6.99

Tell All Your Friends - Taking Back Sunday $6.99

Self Entitled - NOFX $6.99

Somewhere int the Between – Streetlight Manifesto $6.99

The Hands that Thieve - Streetlight Manifesto $9.99

See The Light - Less Than Jake $6.99

This is already up on the BestBuy thread and your highlights listed is so one dimensional might as well have titled, "EMO POP PUNK BESTBUY VINYL BLOWOUT"

I have nothing against those genres but such a general post shouldn't be swayed toward a certain crowd, were all record collectors here. 

Signed Butthurt Indie Boy

:(

;) ;)

This deal is so awesome.  I just got Is Survived By, Where You Want To Be, Shudder, For Those Who Have Heart, and Bayside for $37.05.  I had a gift card for $40.  I just used a gift card I was likely going to buy one ps4 game with eventually on 5 records I love.  Couldn't be happier about this!

I approve of the post.  I am sure it was posted in the best buy thread, but reposting it in its own thread led me to the site, and now led me to 5 new records.  So thank you, man!

Guest s0uthard

This is already up on the BestBuy thread and your highlights listed is so one dimensional might as well have titled, "EMO POP PUNK BESTBUY VINYL BLOWOUT"

I have nothing against those genres but such a general post shouldn't be swayed toward a certain crowd, were all record collectors here. 

;) ;)

Well I thought that by putting "including" in the title, people would realize there is more than what I listed, including more genres

Guest s0uthard

Thanks for the post Southard. Still some good stuff left. Ordered Bush - Sixteen Stone, Streetlight Manifesto - Somewhere In Between, and Converge - Axe To Fall for $32 shipped. Not too bad.

You're welcome dude! Glad you saw the post though I was going to text you a little later today about it anyway if you didn't. I didn't want to wake/scare you with a text in the night about it or I would have texted you before I posted it haha

;) ;)

Well I thought that by putting "including" in the title, people would realize there is more than what I listed, including more genres

You don't need to explain yourself to dinguses such as this wildflange character. Jesus, some of these users are hilariously touchy about this shit.

I checked it out after seeing the sale in the Best Buy thread. I would have snatched up The Sword album as I've been wanting that one anyway, but it's sold out online. Nothin' else I really want. Leviathan for $10 ain't bad, and the new Sigur Ros album is up there for $17 (though I haven't listened to it yet). So maybe... but probably not, as there are some others albums that I have my eye currently. 

Anyone that doesn't have Jane Doe, I believe the one listed on Best Buy now ($13) is the recent limited run on translucent blue, and it comes with a really thick art book (I have this version). Axe To Fall is also there for $6... I have that as well, or I'd buy it. 

The new Electric Wizard is on sale too for $17, and it's a double LP purple/black split + purple/gray split. Great album too. Of course... I already have this as well.  :rolleyes: