J. Bannon - AWLWLB Print Series & All-Encompassing Works

• 4 weeks later...

Eyeing 'Precipice' as the next one I snag from this series. Still kicking myself for not having gone w/ the sub but all good.

But "Precipice" is already gone man. It was put up along with the Skull Study, The Immersion and The Descent print :/ The only two missing in the series is AWLWLB and Sadness Comes Home if I'm not mistaken. AWLWLB is the print I've been waiting for, so I really hope I can manage to get it before it sells out. I will be very tempted to buy Sadness Comes Home as well.

So is it only When Sadness Comes Home and AWLWLB left to be released?

Actually I can't remember if Empty on the Inside and Runaway has been released yet. Colorwise they would fit quite well with AWLWLB, so it would make sense if they are a part of this next AWLWLB print series...but yea, not 100% sure, memory is a tricky thing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I saw that, but it seemed like most people (well, at least most of us) were eagerly awaiting for Sadness. Runaway is still pretty sharp though! Was hoping the AWLWLB print would go up as well so I would only have to do one more order, but it's cool. Can't wait to get Sadness!

Actually considering getting Runaway now after the detailed pictures Bannon put up on his Facebook:

10945568_929273447105867_894904014306062

10426107_929272067106005_587696912465643

You guys beat me to updating the thread.

Anyway, yes, available now.

After this, there are two more to go. 

These last four all feature the use of some intense neon inks, which was a first for both myself and the Burlesque folks.

Extremely happy with the result.

-J.

Judging from the pictures then the result is quite stunning. I can't wait until the AWLWLB will be available if I had the money then I would also get the Sadness Comes Home print. Anyways, both of these print looks absolutely stellar.