What do you regret not purchasing?

man I didn't know keep your heart on grey was in such high demand. I'm bummed I never got their s/t on the color that it came out on, I was too lazy to order it online, saw them live again and they were out. first time I saw them was in a basement with none more black, was pumped to get one of their demos.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno if grey keep your heart's are in high demand i just want a copy. the main problem is one hasn't been on ebay in like 6 months... i also regret not buying that. also a keep your heart and a s/t lot (both colored) went for $50 something dollars. wish i woulda bought that to. also one was on gemm yesterday but someone bought it before i had the chance. lotta missed opportunities on this for me. i noticed you have a copy???

first time i saw the loved ones, it was the big deal tour: Paint It Black, The Loved Ones, Shook Ones.

first time i heard/saw shooks and i was in love. yemin was eating a burrito.

hey brennan, you got a list? maybe i'll trade with you. i like the loved ones A LOT but it might seem like you may want the record more than i do.

anyone else have the Loved Ones demo? I saw them on their 6 or 7th show when they jumped on an Alkaline Trio show in Pittsburgh. The demo has 4 tracks and a printed sleeve and it's in a plastic sleeve.

I also grabbed a shirt that night which was the first shirt they had and it has the "keys" that were all over the demo CD.

I'd gladly trade a copy of the Loved Ones LP on gray for the Dead to Me on clear...but that's about it right now. If I decide to let it go at any other time I'll contact you Brennan right away.

Refused The Shape Of Punk To Come. Thinking back on it, I am retarded for not having ordered it. I'm sure whatever reason I had at the time was stupid.

Is this out of print on LP? I had no idea. I bought it from Interpunk 3 or 4 years ago.

This is definitely out of print.

I would kill to have this album.

This is definitely one of those albums that changed me.

doppleganger and juturna. couldve bought both for 10/12 bucks at shows. now both are sold out and are selling on ebay for like $100

also, the last time i went and saw Owen he had the EP on vinyl for sale, and thats the only one i dont have, and i told him id come back and get it cause i didnt want to stand there with a record the whole show. of course when i came back he was sold out and had none left in the van either, wtf.

Guest conoley
why would that be? too long to cram onto one lp?

I think it has to do with either that or poor mastering for the vinyl

first time i saw the loved ones, it was the big deal tour: Paint It Black, The Loved Ones, Shook Ones.

first time i heard/saw shooks and i was in love. yemin was eating a burrito.

hey brennan, you got a list? maybe i'll trade with you. i like the loved ones A LOT but it might seem like you may want the record more than i do.

lol alright. its true i may want this record more than you. who really knows though. i'll pm you my howsyouredge i'm not gonna lie i don't have a lot of records since im just starting but there maybe be a couple your interested in...

i think i already sold my loved ones s/t 10". that must have took forever to sell out. i seem to remember it being around for a long time. i don't think i got much of anything for it on ebay either, if i'm remembering right. i'll have to look when i get to unpacking that room.

i know i'll be putting up the 2 smoke or fire lps soon. and a me first country. and probably the entire ramones tribute lps, but i've sold off some pressings over the years, so i just have mostly 1 of each now left.

i didn't pick up the fat record. i like them when they come up in the 'party shuffle' a song here and there, but never really listened to them a lot all the way through.

i have their 4-song demo as MP3s. i'm pretty sure i d/l'ed it from their myspace or webpage at some point.

the one i'm still kicking myself for is face to face-don't turn away 1st press on dr. strange. i don't know how i missed this even existing until a few months ago.

i think i already sold my loved ones s/t 10". that must have took forever to sell out. i seem to remember it being around for a long time. i don't think i got much of anything for it on ebay either, if i'm remembering right. i'll have to look when i get to unpacking that room.

i know i'll be putting up the 2 smoke or fire lps soon. and a me first country. and probably the entire ramones tribute lps, but i've sold off some pressings over the years, so i just have mostly 1 of each now left.

i didn't pick up the fat record. i like them when they come up in the 'party shuffle' a song here and there, but never really listened to them a lot all the way through.

i have their 4-song demo as MP3s. i'm pretty sure i d/l'ed it from their myspace or webpage at some point.

the one i'm still kicking myself for is face to face-don't turn away 1st press on dr. strange. i don't know how i missed this even existing until a few months ago.

Are your Smoke or Fire LPs colored? I need a clear blue Sinking Ship and I'll pay good money for it. I'm tired of looking for one. I also have some nice trade bait depending on what you're looking for

i never listened to either of my red copies. i listened to the black one, though. it sounded pretty normal to me. but then again, i was playing it really loud, and i was in the other room doing something else. so, not a very valid opinion? haha

Agreed, I didn't it sounded nearly as bad as people made it out to be and I consider myself a fairly critical listener. Of course, I just got some new equipment and my needle realigned by a professional so everything has been sounding remarkable lately. It's unbelievable what a difference that made.

Dude do you have a clear blue This Sinking Ship or marbled blue?

I'd be totally interested in a trade for a clear blue one

yea, i have a clear blue w/ the black 'smoke' spot and above the city on red w/ some marbling. i can't tell from the pic if it was translucent or solid, i'll have to dig it out to look again.

http://burntwolf.com/index.php?title=The_Sinking_Ship

http://burntwolf.com/index.php?title=Above_the_City

i'll take a look at your list...

i really liked the workers union ep and the earlier stuff a lot, but the newer stuff hasn't grabbed me. even when i saw them live i was totally into the ep songs but not so much the rest.

i really need to raise some cash this month, so i'll be working on putting up at least a few ebay items sometime this week to start on sunday.

i dunno, last year, during july, i emailed jade tree about whether they still had colored s/t 10 inches and they didnt.

alos colored me first countries still aren't breaking like $20.

jade tree didn't put out the vinyl, chunksaah did

looks like it's still avail

http://www.chunksaah.com/news.html

i looked and i must have sold it, cuz it's gone...

I hear that the sound quality on that Refused album is pretty horrible...

speaking of refused, i got a new dvd player a couple years ago that plays SACD and DVD-A, and i picked up the pink floyd dark side of the moon SACD and miles davis kind of blue and the refused DVD-A as ones just to see what they sounded like.

the refused was pretty cool in that format, it had pictures that would change w/ every song and w/ the 5.1 mix was interesting.

the pink floyd SACD is actually really cool and since it also has a regular CD layer, i kept that one.

the kind of blue didn't blow me away (the DVD-A, not the album, which i already have on CD), and i ended up selling the DVD-As. i wasn't going to listen to those formats much, if ever.