PO: RVIVR Bicker & Breathe 12" EP featuring Chris Bauermeister (Jawbreaker/Shorebirds)

Saw this yesterday.  Incredibly excited for it.  

I assume that once it's released, it'll be available for free download through RTR, as is all the other releases.  And full lengths go for $13ppd, so this would be about right for an ep.  Can't beat it at all.

Well aren't I the horses ass who just blew 7 bucks

you can preorder the digital download of the BICKER AND BREATHE 12″ EP NOW at bandcamp…. it’ll be released in FULL on sept 15th… we’ll have vinyl on our tour through Europe/UK with Jan from YoYo Records in October…. we’ll have copies at the Gainesville Fest on Nov 2nd… and we’ll have it on Rumbletowne Recs hopefully in November, available for mailorder etc. Ya!

I think it's clear, not white.

New Caves LP is on clear, and RVIVR on white.

RVIVR „Bicker and Breathe“ 12″

Tracklist:

1. 20 Below

2. Goodbyes Listen

3. In Waves

4. The Sound

5. Bicker / Breathe

This record was recorded by Phil Douglas (that guy who writes quite decent songs for Iron Chic) with massive assistance by Mattie Canino. And Chris Bauermeister (that guy who played in quite popular bands in the 90s) played bass on this.

Preorders will get limited white vinyl. (One copy per person)

and

CAVES „Leaving“ 12″

Tracklist:

1. Sad Listen

2. Puppy

3. Anchor

4. Puddle

5. Leaving

6. Compare

7. Dull

8. Sadder

Preoders will get limited clear vinyl. (One copy per person)

I'd never listened to these guys until I saw them open for Propagandhi a couple weeks ago. They weren't exactly what I would've expected to open that show, but they were great. Will probably pick this up, but after they have it stateside ($15 for five songs is a bit much IMO). Was impressed by Yo-Yo's worldwide flat shipping for the preorder though:

"1 LP Caves or RVIVR = 12 euro including world wide postage (that means it doesn‘t matter if you live in germany, new zealand, japan or burkina faso it’s the same price"

"1 LP Caves or RVIVR = 12 euro including world wide postage (that means it doesn‘t matter if you live in germany, new zealand, japan or burkina faso it’s the same price"

that is actually really funny.

you can send LPs only by parcel post within germany whereas you can send LPs by letter post worldwide. that means the prices for both are nearly the same.

I'd never listened to these guys until I saw them open for Propagandhi a couple weeks ago. They weren't exactly what I would've expected to open that show, but they were great. Will probably pick this up, but after they have it stateside ($15 for five songs is a bit much IMO). Was impressed by Yo-Yo's worldwide flat shipping for the preorder though:

i've never seen any of matt's bands, but from comments i've seen they can get preachy from the stage, which seems to fit in w/ at least early propagandhi (although both times i saw them they just ripped and didn't have much if any of that)...and they have their whole gender equality schtick so i wasn't too surprised they were on tour w/ prop and war on women...but, yea, they sure don't have the metal riffage like modern prop and war on women do...

• 2 weeks later...