Relapse Records Halloween Sale - 50% Off, One Day Only

Been holding off on the ASG reissues but this changed my mind. Thanks!

I picked that up too!  I also grabbed a Menace Ruin album (been meaning to check them out for years) and Harvey Milk - The Singles.  2 2xLPs and an LP for 35$ shipped is awesome.  I'm a little bummed I checked out before I noticed that Inter Arma EP was on sale too.

I picked that up too!  I also grabbed a Menace Ruin album (been meaning to check them out for years) and Harvey Milk - The Singles.  2 2xLPs and an LP for 35$ shipped is awesome.  I'm a little bummed I checked out before I noticed that Inter Arma EP was on sale too.

I did not even see the EP in the vinyl area when I was searching and would have loved to grab it.  I grabbed sky burial for 10 bucks though which was nice.. 

Yeah, that's a bummer too because up until the last few orders, my account was updated as the process progressed. Lately, it just stays at processing from purchase, through shipping, and stays at processing long after I've received the shipment. Why even have the system if you aren't going to use it?

I got carried away on the last sale and did 3 orders.  I kept going back and finding cool shirts, hoodies, etc.  2 of them say processing and 1 says on hold.  I have no idea why it would be on hold since all the items were, from my understanding, in stock and ready to ship.  I agree, why bother having the system if you aren't going to use it?  My assumption is the warehouse doesn't update orders when they ship because it would require a few extra mouse clicks. 

Just chill out and wait for it to show up guys. It's not like a tracking number makes it arrive any faster.

Having a tracking number is such a double edged sword for me.  On the one hand, I like knowing when my shit is going to show up, but that also eliminates the surprise.  Currently, I have something that was 'shipped' last week and it still hasn't been dropped off at USPS.  I think I'd just rather not know.  Either way, as long as my stuff shows up in good shape, I'm happy.