PO: Sublime "Robbin' The Hood" Repress

There will likely be a HT colored repress of this as well.

All of the colored variants need to be on "Different Types of Weed Colored Vinyl" for instance: Purple Widow Green with Purple haze/ splatters. That would be fun. Or just press it ON WEED. You can play it and then smoke it (only for sale in Colorado and Oregon) 

Yes, I was hoping travis would mention this. The main reason why i havent ordered the 40 oz to freedom preorder is because Im hoping to get the colored vinyl, and when i saw this pre order i was hoping HT would do this one also.

All of the colored variants need to be on "Different Types of Weed Colored Vinyl" for instance: Purple Widow Green with Purple haze/ splatters. That would be fun. Or just press it ON WEED. You can play it and then smoke it (only for sale in Colorado and Oregon)

Why not Washington?

HAHAHA AGREED! HINT HINT TRAVIS!

AWESOME! GOING TO GET THIS VARIANT AS WELL