Comic-Con exclusives

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

So on topic, it's not technically an exclusive, but any Coheed and Cambria fans can get the grey swirl IKSSE:3 reissue at the Evil Ink booth. Also the Prize Fighter Inferno EP is available in every variant except black. So White or Pink first presses. Clear with pink/black/white splatter, or 2013RSD GITD.

You're going to be hard pressed to get these anywhere else. MAYBE  the grey IKS at a show, but I doubt it.

There's a Battle Toads exclusive vinyl from iam8bit at the xBox Lounge offsite at the Manchester Grand Hyatt. If anyone could pick that up for me that would be super rad!!! bigdz68 might have me covered though.

Sounds like it might also be at the booth?

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/08/rare-replay-battletoads-vinyl-comic-con

!?!?!?!?! There are only 250, but JESUS! Super glad I preordered the regular edition. Fuck that.

ya..me and a few people were trying to find these and grabbed em when we got there..pulled out $35 and the guy was like oh sorry we changed the price...its $100...all of us put back our copies with a swiftness and told him good luck with that.

ya..me and a few people were trying to find these and grabbed em when we got there..pulled out $35 and the guy was like oh sorry we changed the price...its $100...all of us put back our copies with a swiftness and told him good luck with that.

That's fucking stupid. They are going to sell like 5 copies...to idiots.