[SELLING] Lots of LPs, a nice handful of post rock mixed in!

toomanyrecords

I have 32 positive feedback, 0 negative. I have made tons of transactions on this board and many people can vouch for me.

Because a handful of children on this site don't like me for one reason or another should not affect someone's willingness to make a deal with me. 

Sorry that you're so insecure, Satan. 

OK let's please drop this in my topic. It's horribly rude to derail someone's topic for a petty and nonsensical grudge. If you have a legitimate issue with me, PM me, and we can discuss it.

I do not buy records with the intent of "flipping" them. I have sold records for a profit in the past. EVERYONE ON THIS SITE HAS. People need to mind their own business. I've made dozens of excellent interactions on here, buyer and seller, and I've contributed tons of Pre-Order topics on the main board that people were interested in. This site needs to get out of it's own ass and stop trying to demonize everyone for every little thing. 

I back Kanye. He is a good dude. Sold me a rare LP at a really low cost. Was really great with responding, and shipping me a record back out when USPS bounced it back for some reason.

__

In all fairness though, as a Caspian collector, I will say your prices are just a tad high. But they are yours, so you can ask whatever price you feel fit. That's your right.

Good luck on your sales. You are selling some great stuff.

All the best.