The Lees of Memory "All-Powerful You" reverse 7"

"All-Powerful You" is a unique, 5 minute psychedelic trip. Only 400 of this 45RPM single were pressed, all on clear vinyl with a special B-Side, "uoY lufrewoP-llA".

Here's the twist, the B-Side is the A-Side played in reverse! The A-Side has backwards instrumentation in the song so when the song is played backwards, on the flip side, elements will sound forward! The B-Side will also literally play backward on your turntable, from the center label out.
One song, two completely different vibes! Both sides are KILLER and both songs stand on their own two legs.

Order here.

Thank you.

Velocity of Sound

On 5/23/2016 at 1:08 PM, stl_ben said:

Ordered instantly.

But @Velocity of Sound are the black & white splits done?  Those always looked great!

Thanks man! Honestly, after seeing the amazing work the girls do at Gotta Groove, I dont think we'll be doing B&W splits anymore. There are too many other cool options now. The Wax Mage girls changed the business forever in my opinion.

On 5/24/2016 at 6:54 AM, troymess said:

Also ordered, but keep in mind, everything from here on out will probably be mixed and released in mono, not stereo. His new album is mono and the single before it was as well.

Wow. Just got my copy of this song in and I was wrong. He opted for a stereo mix! Also, this song is INCREDIBLE. Great use of the Sitar. Wow, what a great tune.