PO: "Outlander: Original Television Soundtrack Season 2" Double LP

2mo9pbA.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 14th, 2017

SPACELAB9 AND MADISON GATE RECORDS TO RELEASE “OUTLANDER: ORIGINAL TELEVISION SOUNDTRACK, SEASON 2” DOUBLE LP

New York – March 14th, 2017 – Spacelab9, in cooperation with Madison Gate Records, is pleased to announce the release of the “OUTLANDER: ORIGINAL TELEVISION SOUNDTRACK, SEASON 2” double LP, which will be available exclusively from Barnes & Noble on March 24th, 2017.

Featuring 22 tracks of original music from the second season of the STARZ top-rated series by Emmy® winning composer Bear McCreary (The Walking Dead, Battlestar Galactica, Black Sails), the “OUTLANDER: ORIGINAL TELEVISION SOUNDTRACK, SEASON 2” deluxe double LP is packaged in a lavishly-designed, full color gatefold jacket capturing the extravagance of 18th-century France, plus an insert featuring extensive liner notes from the composer. The limited edition first pressing will be available on clear vinyl and can be pre-ordered now via Barnes & Noble’s web store:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/outlander-the-series-season-2-bear-mccreary/30631512?ean=0802215203715

Adapted from Diana Gabaldon’s international best-selling books, Outlander, a STARZ original series from Sony Pictures Television, is executive produced by Ronald D. Moore, and was recently picked up for a third and fourth season. The series spans the genres of romance, science fiction, history and adventure in one epic tale. Ronald D. Moore, Jim Kohlberg, Andy Harries, Maril Davis, Ira Steven Behr, Toni Graphia and Anne Kenney serve as executive producers on Outlander season 2, which was produced by Tall Ship Productions, Story Mining & Supply Company and Left Bank Pictures in association with Sony Pictures Television.

Sunday evening of every week, for the last three months, I've been placing myself in the midst of my closest friends and family, and conversation always finds us lusting after records that were never pressed or just didn't exist.  Heavy sighs as we let our daydreams envelop us and fill our heads with the rosy thoughts of TV scores dancing off our turntables and commanding the room.  The Outlander, Season 2 was chief on this list.  Thank you finally making this dream a reality.

8 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Sunday evening of every week, for the last three months, I've been placing myself in the midst of my closest friends and family, and conversation always finds us lusting after records that were never pressed or just didn't exist.  Heavy sighs as we let our daydreams envelop us and fill our heads with the rosy thoughts of TV scores dancing off our turntables and commanding the room.  The Outlander, Season 2 was chief on this list.  Thank you finally making this dream a reality.

I get it, but my wife is actually pretty excited about this. *shrug*