Asking Alexandria- From Death To Destiny PO

Not for me and I doubt many people will be interested in this, but I figured I'd post it anyways. I'm sure once all the little fan boys and girls catch wind, these will sell. 

Fireball Red: http://merchnow.com/products/161980/from-death-to-destiny-fireball-red-lp

Powder White: http://www.merchconnectioninc.com/collections/asking-alexandria/products/asking-alexandria-vinyl-preorder-bundle-1

Sleeping With Sirens was really good up until their new album. Of Mice & Men had a mediocre first album, had hopes of getting better with a new vocalist, then kicked him out and went to shit. I loved Asking Alexnadria's first album when it came out, their second album was far add, this album shouldn't exist. Most of the dudes in this band are actually pretty cool guys, from what I remember, but the lead singer is the biggest asshole and a plain terrible person. I constantly wonder why I ever liked their music when it came out.

...but the lead singer is the biggest asshole and a plain terrible person. I constantly wonder why I ever liked their music when it came out.

I'll admit I get down to a little Asking Alexandria live.  Never a full set, but I'll jump in the pit for a few songs each time.  I always think it's cheesy for lack of a better word, when front men talk about sex in general between songs.  Whether it's bragging about theirs, or encouraging the kids in the crowd to do so, and the Asking Alexandria guy is the worst by far.  All he talks about is his dick, & how much head he gets, I swear I've heard it every 2-3 songs during 3, 4 maybe 5 live performances.  Annoying, to say the least.  After the second time, I say "Ok, dude.  What else do you got?"  And it's never anything beyond that. 

Anyways, never met him, but comes off as arrogant & shallow.  Probably a great guy though. :)  lol

However, if I were one of the 14-17 year old groupies which I think most of their fan base consists of, I'd probably love it & be dyking myself off in the crowd.