Ty Segall Band - Live at Death By Audio via ITR

From Pirate's Press Record of The Week blog:

"From IN THE RED RECORDS comes a new 12″ release from TY SEGALL! Recorded live at NYC’s favorite pedal effect company DEATH BY AUDIO, you know this one will blow some doors down! The White vinyl matches the artwork perfectly! Do yourself a favor and pick one of these up pronto!"

ITR-259web.jpg

No tracklist yet.

Will probably be available for order here http://www.intheredrecords.com/pages/order-us.html when it does become available.

Sorry. I figured since I included the "via IRT" everyone would just know that it would be at http://www.intheredrecords.com but IT IS NOT UP AT THIS TIME.

As with most things from ITR, there is rarely a projected pre-order date. Just an idea that you should be watching for it soon.

Sorry. I figured since I included the "via IRT" everyone would just know that it would be at http://www.intheredrecords.com but IT IS NOT UP AT THIS TIME.

As with most things from ITR, there is rarely a projected pre-order date. Just an idea that you should be watching for it soon.

Right on!

I believe tracklist will be the same as the digital Live at Death By Audio that came as a bonus download with the Famous Class flexi book.

01 Paranoid (Black Sabbath)

02 Motörhead (Motörhead)

03 Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (AC/DC)

04 Silver Machine (Hawkwind)

05 I Wear Black

06 I Bought My Eyes

07 Tell Me What's Inside Your Heart

08 Muscle Man

09 Finger

10 You're The Doctor

11 Imaginary Person

12 The Drag

13 Standing At The Station

14 My Sunshine

15 Wave Goodbye

Wish they will press someday the Thee Oh Sees Live at Death By Audio that also came as a bonus download.

Nope, as the title says, it's a FUZZ album, recorded in San Francisco, released by Castle Face early next month.

Here's what they say in the Castle Face newsletter:

"Finally, our last big hurrah of the year is another super special entry into the live series - Fuzz. By now I hope a few of you have been jamming to the velvet covered foil stamped monstrosity that these shreds call a debut LP. It's a furry beast and I have bowed at its altar. What we have here is another beast entirely, but no less impressive - these 4 tracks were impeccably executed to a beyond sold out crowd at the SF Eagle, the tape is saturated with sweat and beer breath but it is brilliantly played and immaculately captured, down to the small details like Ty, (who's birthday it was) blowing out the candles on his cake mid-set without missing a beat. It was photographed and if you listen real hard you can hear the cheers midway through their last song, it's no fucking joke. These guys played at the height of their considerable powers that night and I'm soooper glad that we were there to catch it to tape. That's coming out in early December."

Hi guys,

Just stumbled upon this post and was quite confused. I work for ITR and have no idea what this record is. Looked at the Pirates Press blog and couldn't find any mention of it. Maybe because we did the last record someone assumed we were putting it out? Dunno, but just thought I'd let you guys know. Has anyone seen this in stores?

Hi guys,

Just stumbled upon this post and was quite confused. I work for ITR and have no idea what this record is. Looked at the Pirates Press blog and couldn't find any mention of it. Maybe because we did the last record someone assumed we were putting it out? Dunno, but just thought I'd let you guys know. Has anyone seen this in stores?

Yeah originally we were talking about the Ty Live at DBA but it digressed into the live Fuzz LP that Castle Face is doing.

Hi guys,

when is the ty segall  live album going up?  please PM me that info

Hi guys,

Yeah originally we were talking about the Ty Live at DBA but it digressed into the live Fuzz LP that Castle Face is doing.

Sorry for the confusion. I AM talking about the Live @ DBA record not the Fuzz record. Sorry dudes.