Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

I would just play Stacy. None of the options are clear cut so I would just go with the best back.

I would also switch it up to Hilton instead of Cooper. Just saw that game and it is a blizzard, not just cold and snow

mother fucker.  i have foles going and just saw that game.  holy hell.  at a big disadvantage now.

Alright I'm in a conondrum in two leagues I'm in outside of here.

First who would you start - RGIII against KC or Keenum against Jax?

Secondly I have two WR spots, two RB and a flex. Here are my players:

Flash Gordon, Desean Jackson, Vincent Jackson, Harry Douglas, Ben Tate, MJD, Zac Stacy

I have somewhat of an idea but still want to see what you guys say

well ultimately it didnt matter who I put in as RGIII and Case put up 12 points each. the second league I lost my matchup. the first matchup I went into Monday night with a 28ish point lead. he ended up going up by 1 with 2 minutes left. Dallas marched down the field and scored the junk touchdown and Bailey kicked the extra point to tie us up. dont know what the tiebreaker was but I somehow advanced.

now i just need to figure out what to do for QB. RGIII may be shut down for the remainder of the season. I am claiming Kirk and Jason Campbell off of waivers. gotta figure out who to roll with.

Need some second opinions for this week if anyone cares to give me their opinion...

2 WRs

2 RBs

1 W/R/T flex

I have Dez Bryant, Antonio Brown, Josh Gordon.  Most likely rolling with all 3, so there goes my flex.

For RB I have:  Reggie Bush, Shane Vareen, LeVeon Bell, Gio Bernard and Rashad Jennings.

I don't trust Bush with the calf issue and he plays Monday night, so its a risk to start him, and Vareen is a must start I think.

So basically GIo, Leveon, or Rashad?

I'm leaning towards Gio, but Bell is a close second.

I'd say if Bush is a go then Id start him and Vereen without hesiatation.

Well like it was expected RGIII is done for the season. So I am now forced to scramble and find a QB that will lead me to the championship round. Give me your top two from these guys:

- Kirk Cousins

- Jason Campbell

- Case Keenum

- Josh McCown (if Cutler doesnt play)

I'd say if Bush is a go then Id start him and Vereen without hesiatation.

Well like it was expected RGIII is done for the season. So I am now forced to scramble and find a QB that will lead me to the championship round. Give me your top two from these guys:

- Kirk Cousins

- Jason Campbell

- Case Keenum

- Josh McCown (if Cutler doesnt play)

I'd go Campbell or McCown.  What is Kirk Cousins really going to do with that dysfunctional team?  I'm not expecting much.  All he has is Pierre Garcon to throw to with Reed still not being cleared to practice.

Keenum has been really bad lately.  Like really bad.

McCown is a great look as long as he's still the starter, but who knows if Cutler is coming back this week or not.

Campbell at least has experience, a strong arm, the best wide out in the game, a great TE, pass catching backs, Devon Bess can still catch a ball or two, and Little would be a decent player if he would stop dropping the damn ball.

The whole Calvin vs. Dez debate really should have been Calvin vs. Gordon.  Dude is undeniably the truth.

Need some second opinions for this week if anyone cares to give me their opinion...

2 WRs

2 RBs

1 W/R/T flex

I have Dez Bryant, Antonio Brown, Josh Gordon.  Most likely rolling with all 3, so there goes my flex.

For RB I have:  Reggie Bush, Shane Vareen, LeVeon Bell, Gio Bernard and Rashad Jennings.

I don't trust Bush with the calf issue and he plays Monday night, so its a risk to start him, and Vareen is a must start I think.

So basically GIo, Leveon, or Rashad?

I'm leaning towards Gio, but Bell is a close second.

I like Bell slightly more than Gio but definitely close. Those guys play each other Sunday night, though.

Leave the spot empty until Sunday night. Bush is really the only back who I would expect to go for 30 but is risky. So if you are well in the lead, play it safe and play Gio or Bell. If you are way behind and need to throw a hail mary, go with Bush. In between is a grey area but maybe it doesn't come to that.

I also need some help this week:

2 WRs

2 RBs

1 W/R flex

WR: Calvin Johnson, Julian Edelman, Kendall Wright, Michael Floyd,

RB: Reggie Bush, MJD, Joique Bell, Montee Ball, Toby Gerhart & Jordan Todman

My go to this season has been Megatron & Wright with Floyd at Flex for WR and Reggie/MJD at RB

Last week had me worried but I know the snow played a big part.

Im on the fence about playing Montee Ball on thrusday night because they may limit Knowshon's touches and MJD may not play.

What do ya'll think is the best start for WR & RB? I am in a PPR league

Thanks

I also need some help this week:

2 WRs

2 RBs

1 W/R flex

WR: Calvin Johnson, Julian Edelman, Kendall Wright, Michael Floyd,

RB: Reggie Bush, MJD, Joique Bell, Montee Ball, Toby Gerhart & Jordan Todman

My go to this season has been Megatron & Wright with Floyd at Flex for WR and Reggie/MJD at RB

Last week had me worried but I know the snow played a big part.

Im on the fence about playing Montee Ball on thrusday night because they may limit Knowshon's touches and MJD may not play.

What do ya'll think is the best start for WR & RB? I am in a PPR league

Thanks

I'd go Calvin and Edleman, and then Reggie (Joique if Reggie's out) and Gerhart (assuming AP sits)

I like Bell slightly more than Gio but definitely close. Those guys play each other Sunday night, though.

Leave the spot empty until Sunday night. Bush is really the only back who I would expect to go for 30 but is risky. So if you are well in the lead, play it safe and play Gio or Bell. If you are way behind and need to throw a hail mary, go with Bush. In between is a grey area but maybe it doesn't come to that.

Thats pretty much my same thought process.  Going against Peyton/Decker tomorrow night and the rest of his team finishes up with the end of the 4:25 games on Sunday so I'll have to assess the situation before the Sunday night game.  Gonna be a tough matchup.

Anyone's league have a guy draft Peyton, manage all the way through, and not make the playoffs? I'm sure it happened in the millions of leagues out there but it has to be a small amount. Almost got a ticket to the playoffs when he was drafted.

Going against him tonight. Hope he crashes and burns.

Anyone's league have a guy draft Peyton, manage all the way through, and not make the playoffs? I'm sure it happened in the millions of leagues out there but it has to be a small amount. Almost got a ticket to the playoffs when he was drafted.

My brother drafted him in my league and lost in the first round of the playoffs. He was going up against a guy that had Brees, Colston and Graham

Hilariously, my friend is in dead last in one of my leagues with Peyton as his starting QB.

I am going against Peyton in my biggest buy in league, so I am definitely on board with him crashing and burning severely tonight.

If anyone is in here in the next 20 minutes, looking for some secondary opinions...

Tamme, Fleener, or Martellus Bennett at TE? 1 PPR. Currently have Tamme in. Thanks!

Eh, is Logan Paulsen a possible free agent? Pick him up instead of any of those.

Sorry that I'm likely no help.

Ehh... he's available, but I'm still not sure if Reed is ruled out yet or not, so I'd hate to rely on that.

Bennett looks better with Cutler back, but it's hard to go against a slot receiver with Peyton as the QB.

EDIT: Ended up not starting Tamme, so hopefully he does nothing major tonight.

Played against someone who had Manning, and Julius Thomas. Got 26.5 points. I started Demaryius Thomas, and Keenan Allen. Got 25.4 points. While I'm glad Manning didn't play well, I still wish Demaryius would have gotten more than 8.5. I'm still debating on who to start at running back, and maybe tight end.

Backs are Reggie Bush (vs Bal), Jackson and Spiller (vs Jax), Giovani Bernard (vs Pit), and Andre Brown (vs Sea). Leaning towards Bush (Should play. Wondering if he would have last week, had it not been in the snow. Plus he is a completely different person on the turf at home, and with it being a PPR league.) and Fred Jackson. I know Jacksonville has been playing a lot better as of late on defense, I still feel like Jackson should get into the end zone more likely than Spiller. Plus Jackson has been way more consistent, and more involved in the passing game. A lot of the "experts" I've seen rank Brown higher than everyone, except for maybe Bush, and I don't understand why. Seattle has one of the best defenses in the league, and while they may get burned for some yardage, they haven't allowed a rushing touchdown since week 7 I believe. I just think the Giants will be down to quickly to generate anything on the ground, and be forced to pass the rest of the game. So essentially it's between Jackson and Bernard. Both are in time shares, but both are more involved in the passing game. My gut is saying Jackson, but I don't know. Bernard burnt me last week on my bench, and I managed to win while Jackson gave me nothing. Bernard scored 20 points against Pittsburgh earlier this year with 65 combo yards, and a pair of scores.

tl;dr - Should I start Fred Jackson, or Giovanni Bernard?