Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

Rb - D. Murray

Wr - C. Johnson

Wr - A.J Green

Flex - Moreno

Def - Seattle

Good god - either you drafted REALLY good or you're in a 6 person league

All drafted my man. I was at position 8 and picked up my two wr first hoping to hit on rb. It seemed liked after the top tier backs were gone everyone else was on a pretty level plane. It worked out thus far. Hopefully my team doesn't fail me this week.

All drafted my man. I was at position 8 and picked up my two wr first hoping to hit on rb. It seemed liked after the top tier backs were gone everyone else was on a pretty level plane. It worked out thus far. Hopefully my team doesn't fail me this week.

Yeah, my biggest regret this year was Knowshon. I had the chance to grab him in round 7 or 8 (craziness) and I was this close but I ultimately went with someone else.

I cringed almost every game this year.

not really an advice thing, but i'm really excited about my keeper league.  we can keep up to 4 guys and my final roster has mccoy, gordon, rice, foles, larry, and r. jennings. let jennings have the full time job and move on from rundmc.  in games where jennings had 15 touches or more, he averaged 17.5 points.

1. mccoy

2. gordon

3. r. jennings

4. foles/rice/larry ?????

after those first 4 keeper rounds, i also acquired a second 5th round pick.  

not really an advice thing, but i'm really excited about my keeper league.  we can keep up to 4 guys and my final roster has mccoy, gordon, rice, foles, larry, and r. jennings. let jennings have the full time job and move on from rundmc.  in games where jennings had 15 touches or more, he averaged 17.5 points.

1. mccoy

2. gordon

3. r. jennings

McCoy and Gordon are definitely keepers.  Rashad is not a lock to be a big time player next year, so I might wait on him if I was you.  Foles is probably a good choice.  I assume thats Ray Rice and Larry Fitz?  Neither of those would be great candidates in my book, but maybe Ray since he should get healthy for next year.

1. mccoy

2. gordon

3. r. jennings

I would only keep McCoy, Gordon and Foles. I agree with what dave_jones said about Jennings. Fitzgerald isn't a great guy to keep, and honestly do you want to live through another season of what Rice did this year? As much as I love the guy I just don't see him producing good rushing numbers. Receiving numbers is a different story because i still think he'll produce good receiving numbers for a RB.

• 6 months later...

never too early for some fantasy football right?

I'm in a 12-team keeper PPR league.. and we can only keep 2 guys.. I have

Demaryius Thomas, Jimmy Graham, Alshon Jeffrey, Dez Bryant and Adrian Peterson.. I need to keep 2 and try to trade the other 3 for draft picks.. yeah, we roll that way. I'd like to keep Dez and D Thomas.. what do you guys think?