Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

Played against someone who had Manning, and Julius Thomas. Got 26.5 points. I started Demaryius Thomas, and Keenan Allen. Got 25.4 points. While I'm glad Manning didn't play well, I still wish Demaryius would have gotten more than 8.5. I'm still debating on who to start at running back, and maybe tight end.

Backs are Reggie Bush (vs Bal), Jackson and Spiller (vs Jax), Giovani Bernard (vs Pit), and Andre Brown (vs Sea). Leaning towards Bush (Should play. Wondering if he would have last week, had it not been in the snow. Plus he is a completely different person on the turf at home, and with it being a PPR league.) and Fred Jackson. I know Jacksonville has been playing a lot better as of late on defense, I still feel like Jackson should get into the end zone more likely than Spiller. Plus Jackson has been way more consistent, and more involved in the passing game. A lot of the "experts" I've seen rank Brown higher than everyone, except for maybe Bush, and I don't understand why. Seattle has one of the best defenses in the league, and while they may get burned for some yardage, they haven't allowed a rushing touchdown since week 7 I believe. I just think the Giants will be down to quickly to generate anything on the ground, and be forced to pass the rest of the game. So essentially it's between Jackson and Bernard. Both are in time shares, but both are more involved in the passing game. My gut is saying Jackson, but I don't know. Bernard burnt me last week on my bench, and I managed to win while Jackson gave me nothing. Bernard scored 20 points against Pittsburgh earlier this year with 65 combo yards, and a pair of scores.

tl;dr - Should I start Fred Jackson, or Giovanni Bernard?

Gio

Add Decker to that list.  I had Prater against Peyton & Decker going last night.  I'll take my K outscoring his WR2.  Definitely feeling a little better about my chance of making the finals.

for sure dude.  it could have been like 2 weeks ago where decker and peyton combined for 40 pts each.

Huge question for everyone. I have an idea of which way I'm leaning, but want some opinions by others.

I'm down 88 to 88.5 in my money league. Winner goes to the championship game. He has Antonio Brown left, and I have Reggie Bush and Dennis Pitta. Do I keep Bush in, or do I put Giovanni Bernard in?

Despite facing Jamal in a very high scoring league, I pulled out a victory by 1.2 points thanks to LeVeon.  Wild week for me.

Also made the championship in more more league thanks to Dez and Antonio Brown.

Made the championship in 2 out of 3 leagues.  Guaranteed at least $700 in winnings at this point  :D

just an update on how my QB struggle has been since Rodgers went down, now with who my QB has been each week!

in my VC league my QB has given me the below points out of my weekly total:

wk 15 - 17.10 (PENDING MNF GAME)  (Luck)

wk 14 - 14.66 (91.26) LOSS  (Palmer)

wk 13 - .96 (128.18) WIN  (Flynn)

wk 12 - 5.96 (108.56) WIN  (Keenum)

wk 11 - 9.80 (103.80) LOSS  (Keenum)

wk 10 - 13.00 (112.30) WIN (Cutler)

wk 9 - 1.98 (116.18) LOSS (Rodgers)

ive gone 3 - 3 since Rodgers went down on the opening drive in week 9, pending the weeks game