Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

I went 5-1 since Rodgers went down.

Luckily Nick Foles was available and getting hot, so I was able to grab him and had Roethisberger with a good week on Foles bye.

with losing Aaron Rodgers, Arian Foster and Julio Jones.. I am pretty proud of my team this year.

I lost Julio as well, and had to overcome the Trich and Dwilson busts.  Really goes to show that picking up players and making good managerial moves can offset a bad draft.

12-1 regular season, lost the first round of playoffs... sweet. with matt ryan wetting the bed after week 6 and arian foster going down, i was straight up winging it on top of streaming defenses literally every week. feel my pain, VC! i'm wearing floaties so i don't drown in my tears tonight. shout out to nick foles, zac stacy, keenan allen and andre brown for carrying my team from the waiver wire. TIME TO REBUILD, BOYS!

in my VC league my QB has given me the below points out of my weekly total:

wk 15 - 17.10 (117.00) WIN (Luck)

wk 14 - 14.66 (91.26) LOSS  (Palmer)

wk 13 - .96 (128.18) WIN  (Flynn)

wk 12 - 5.96 (108.56) WIN  (Keenum)

wk 11 - 9.80 (103.80) LOSS  (Keenum)

wk 10 - 13.00 (112.30) WIN (Cutler)

wk 9 - 1.98 (116.18) LOSS (Rodgers)

ive gone 4 - 3 since Rodgers went down on the opening drive in week 9, and am now in the championship game!

My lineup for the championship this Sunday:

QB - Nick Foles

RB1 - Matt Forte

RB2 - Marshawn Lynch

WR1 - Antonio Brown

WR2 - Josh Gordon

TE - Tony Gonzalez

FLEX - Anquan Boldin

Kicker - Blair Walsh

Defense - Seahawks

Top prize is $400 and runner up gets $100, so I will at least get some money out of it

7f3c1c20e52d3ef0733a9c8739e489fc.png

I'm in the championship of my Winner Takes All and could realllly use the money. (my team is on the left)

definitly going to be a tough matchup.

I'm facing andre and jamaal too.  really hoping that keenum is healthy enough to start so andre's production is limited again.  also praying that indy can figure out how to stop jamaal

I'm facing andre and jamaal too.  really hoping that keenum is healthy enough to start so andre's production is limited again.  also praying that indy can figure out how to stop jamaal

im facing Jamaal, too, and I cannot imagine him having a game even close to this past week.  Indy's defense is better than oaklands

Having such a tough time picking my RBs again.

LeVeon Bell vs. GB

Reggie Bush vs. NYG

Shane Vereen @ BAL

Gio Bernard vs. MINN

Rashad Jennings @ SD

I really like Bell's workload and matchup, so I think he's got to get one of the starting spots.  I like Gio's upside in a decent matchup at home.  I don't like Reggie's matchup, but he obviously has big upside.  Vereen has good upside too but almost screwed me this week.  Jennings gets a good workload, can catch, plays in goal line situations, but I don't love the matchup.

Left a lot of points on the bench this week, but was able to win anyway.  The team I'm facing is too strong for that to happen again.

Help me choose a flex for finals.

CJ Spiller

Chris Ivory

Anquan Boldin

Steve Smith

Marvin Jones

Spiller has such high upside that I just feel like I'd kick myself for not playing him.

Or convince me to pick someone up off the wire and plug them in.

I wouldn't advise starting a member of the Jets in the fantasy Super Bowl.

CJ has a good matchup, but Boldin is also a good look.  I'd say probably one of those two.  Boldin hasn't had a TD in a few weeks, but he has a great matchup vs. the Falcons.

I wouldn't start Smith or Jones over those two, and I have no idea who is a free agent in your league.

Bell and Bush

Reggie scares me still.  Joique has been taking a lot of touches, and now Riddick has been rotating in at tail back.  Giants get a lot of shit this year, but since they traded for Beason, the run D has been pretty good.  Reggie is a fast back that could still do work, but the Giants have only allowed 2 100-yard rushers this year, and Moreno was the only back to score 2 TDs against them all year.

Reggie scares me still.  Joique has been taking a lot of touches, and now Riddick has been rotating in at tail back.  Giants get a lot of shit this year, but since they traded for Beason, the run D has been pretty good.  Reggie is a fast back that could still do work, but the Giants have only allowed 2 100-yard rushers this year, and Moreno was the only back to score 2 TDs against them all year.

yeah but he also gets the ball thrown to him a good bit, right? 

Having such a tough time picking my RBs again.

LeVeon Bell vs. GB

Reggie Bush vs. NYG

Shane Vereen @ BAL

Gio Bernard vs. MINN

Rashad Jennings @ SD

I really like Bell's workload and matchup, so I think he's got to get one of the starting spots. I like Gio's upside in a decent matchup at home. I don't like Reggie's matchup, but he obviously has big upside. Vereen has good upside too but almost screwed me this week. Jennings gets a good workload, can catch, plays in goal line situations, but I don't love the matchup.

Left a lot of points on the bench this week, but was able to win anyway. The team I'm facing is too strong for that to happen again.

Bell and Gio

Help me choose a flex for finals.

CJ Spiller

Chris Ivory

Anquan Boldin

Steve Smith

Marvin Jones

Spiller has such high upside that I just feel like I'd kick myself for not playing him.

Or convince me to pick someone up off the wire and plug them in.

Spiller does have upside, but Boldin has the Falcons. I would start Boldin.